❗Author's Note❗

Wow. I congratulate you because even after all that cringe, it looks like you read them all!

I wrote this in 2019, when I was still under my "cringe phase" which was surely unpleasant and something I wouldn't want to remember again because it's super embarrassing, so reading this again is just... *insert profanity here*.

I wanted to unpublish this because it's not really my best work (I admit it's not even good to begin with) but the time I spent writing this and the time the readers spent reading this stops me. Alsoz I won't just throw away the support I got and this made me write poems again!

Also, WOW! 7k reads and counting? Just wow. Thanks you guys. Now I'm just gonna cry in disbelief in a corner.

This is not really my best work (I think I already said this earlier) so if you want to read something better from me—and this time I'm serious—my latest works are better so you can check those out.

There's Love Not Given Meaning, Deep Shallows, and Moonstruck so you can choose! Amazing, am I right?

Oh! I'm also gonna advertise *again* my new mystery/thriller novel called "Children of the Dark Dwelling".

Once again, I am so thankful that you, my dear reader, finished this book of mine. And it seems it was like a clickbait because of the "misleading" title. I apologize. Anyway, I hope you can continue supporting me with my other works.

I'll communicate with you there, on the comments!

—miellealani

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•