3 | gossip session

Start from the beginning

once the food came out, we dug right in! i'm telling you...we were starving.

"so liv, what happened after you talked to kevin?" scarlett asked as we continued to eat.

"kevin said he'll set stuff up with my agent once everything's settled! after our little chat, i couldn't find you guys, but i ended up grabbing a few drinks at the bar to celebrate. and you guys know how the velvet has a special upstairs area?" i asked them as they nodded in response.

"well, i decided to explore up there because i've never been. i guess i was a bit wasted, so i accidentally spilled my drink on this random guy..." i trailed off.

"damn, you're even clumsier when you're drunk liv." lizzie said as we all laughed.

"anyhoo, i apologized to the guy and pulled him into one of the empty rooms and of course locked the door. there was a bathroom in there, so i yanked his shirt off and tried to clean off the stain. then one thing led to another and i sorta slept with him..." i said as they stared at me in shock.

"LIV!?" they whisper shouted. i swear thank the lord we had a private seating area, otherwise i think the whole restaurant would've heard them.

"WHAT I WAS DRUNK..." i defended myself.

"omg no we're not mad, we just can't believe that you had a one night stand because you would never!" scarlett said as lizzie nodded.

"i know right, i'm still shocked too. i wouldn't say it was a one night stand though... i couldn't sneak out because the guy caught me as i was about to climb out of bed this morning." i said as they laughed.

"so who's the guy then?? did you get his number?" lizzie asked.

"and most importantly, is he hot?" scarlett questioned.

"yes i got his number and yes he's hot. you guys aren't gonna believe who he is.." i said as they stared at me in curiosity."

"tell us!!" they said in unison.

"it was chris evans." i murmured.

they both widened their eyes and looked at me in shock. i continued to eat my pizza as they continued to stare at me.

all of a sudden they squealed and we all laughed.

"no fucking way.. you slept with chris?? i didnt even see him there that night." scarlett said.

"damn girl, you really scored that night." lizzie replied as i rolled my eyes.

"no i really did.. it was the best sex i have EVER had." i told them as they squealed again.

"so are you planning on seeing him again?" scarlett asked me.

"well, we exchanged numbers and he said he'll text me later." i told them as they nodded.

"damn i'm so going to make fun of him later." scarlett said.

"literally, i'm going to bring up olivia every time i see his ass around on a set." lizzie joked as we all laughed.

we continued to chat and gossip as the night went on.

•••

oliviawoods

oliviawoods dinner w my besties 🤍🤍 @/scarjo @/elizabetholsenofficial 63,874 likes 0 comments {comments have been disabled for post}

63,874 likes 0 comments
{comments have been disabled for post}

scarjo liked

elizabetholsenofficial liked

•••

instagram notifications

chrisevans has followed oliviawoods (5 minutes ago)

oliviawoods has followed chrisevans (4 minutes ago)

chrisevans liked your photo (3 minutes ago)

•••

hello!! it's been a long time since i've updated this book omg!! i promise that i haven't forgotten about it you guys. life has just been really chaotic and i'm terrible with time management.

i'll definitely try my best to update my books whenever i have the time to do so. updating my books brings me a sense of joy, so i hope that i'll be able to do it more frequently.

as always, please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! i have a few other books which can be found on my profile if you guys are interested!

thanks for reading and see you all in the next update! stay safe <3