"I have news my queen." The doctor says as he returns to your room. You and Loki both sit up and wait for his answer. "You are with child your highness. You're about two months along." "When will I start to show?" "Next month or so." "Shit." You sigh as you hold your head in your hands. "I've come up with an excuse for the king if you'd like to hear it." "Yes please doctor." You say as Loki holds your hand tight. "You have a long term contagious illness and it's best for him to stay away. He's not in the best of health and I'm sure he wouldn't want to take the risk. If he'd like to talk to you he can send letters or something." "Good idea. Will you write everything down for the new doctors when I take her home to Asgard." Loki asks and your doctor seems shocked. "Umm if you'd like but she can't travel by bifrost in her condition. It could harm the baby." "Oh there are other ways to Asgard than just the bifrost." He laughs causing you and the doctor to shrug.

Since the king isn't allowed to see you, Loki stays with you till he can finalize plans. You were growing much faster then expected. Loki and your doctor figured it's because the baby is part Jotun. "Goodness I'll be as big as a house by the time the baby comes." You sigh as you rub your bump. "But that's a good thing my love. That means you're growing a happy and healthy baby." Loki hums as he kisses your cheek. The sound of footsteps at your door causes you to jump. An envelope is slid under it. "My dear? Are you awake?" The king asks through the door. You and Loki dare not make a sound. It's best to let him think you're resting. He wouldn't disturb you for long. "I guess you aren't. Ok then I left you a letter. I pray you get well soon. I love you (Y/N)." He says before walking away from your door. "That poor man." You sigh as you get up to retrieve the letter. "I know I shouldn't care because I don't love him and he's a bit of a tyrant." "How did you become his wife?" Loki asks as he picks up the letter for you. Bending over is already becoming a struggle for you. "I was picked out of a list of suitable girls. I didn't even know who he was or what he looked like before the wedding. My father just told me he would provide and keep me happy. Just sit, look pretty, don't say much and don't be afraid to get on your knees. That's what he always said." You say as you cringe at the thought of your father saying such things to his own daughter. Loki can tell the subject of your husband and father are upsetting you so he holds you close and leaves soft kisses on your face. "Sorry I brought that up. We never have to talk about it again." He coos as he helps you back to the bed. "Well it can't be helped. I got you now anyway. My luck is getting better." You laugh as you rest your head against his stomach. He gently pets your head before you lay back on the bed.

"So have you thought of a way to get me out of here?" "Not yet I'm going to talk to my mother first. She will be able to help me get you home without using the Bifrost." "I hope she doesn't think I'm some whore." You say as you scoot your way up the bed. "She'd never think that darling. Once I explain everything she will be more than happy to help and welcome you into the family. She maybe queen and all mother but she's very nice. She is going to love you."

Weeks go by and Loki keeps you entertained with his magic. Without it you would probably go mad being stuck in your room all this time. He went off to see his mother while your doctor came in for a check up. "The king is becoming unmanageable your highness. He's been threatening to come in here to check on you. He claims I am holding you hostage for experiments." "I'm sorry I've put you in the middle of all of this. Loki plans to leave with me soon. If I talk to him do you think that will calm him down?" "I'm not sure but it wouldn't hurt." The doctor says as he places his stethoscope on your stomach.

"Ah my son has returned home. I was starting to worry. Heimdall said you have something urgent to talk to me about." Frigga says as she stands up from her garden table. She has tea and little pastries ready for her chat with Loki, all his favorites. "Hello mother, you look beautiful as always. Yes Heimdall was right it's something very urgent." Loki says as he kisses her on the cheek. "Good or bad?" "A bit of both I'd say." "Well out with it." She says before taking a sip of tea. "Remember me telling you about a girl I'm seeing that isn't in a position to come here to visit?" Frigga nods as she sets down her cup. "Well to be completely transparent she couldn't come here because she's married. And the urgent matter is that she is pregnant with my child." He says quickly while fidgeting with his fingers. "Oh dear that is urgent. I'm guessing her husband is unaware." "Oblivious. Her doctor told him she has a contagious illness and he must stay away. She stays in her chambers and is looked after by myself and her staff. The king is a tyrant and the staff hate him so they keep me and the baby a secret. I need to bring her home but with her pregnant, the bifrost is not an option. I need your help on a larger teleportation spell." "I can help but I have some questions." "Of course." He says as he sits up straight. "How did she become this king's wife?" "She was selected from a list." "How did you meet her?" "Met at a party. She looked so unhappy sitting in a corner while being ignored by her husband. I sat beside her and we talked all night. She's beautiful and so intelligent. I fell in love right then and there. Later she would slip my name on the invited guest lists of parties her and the king would host. One thing led to another and we ended up here."  He shrugs and kind of deflates in his chair. "I know it's not the most ideal situation. I know father will be displeased but I have to make this right." "Well then let's get you fixed up with a spell and you go fetch her. I'm excited to meet her." Frigga hums as she stands.