Affection : chapter 18

Start from the beginning

But then Daeun started crying loudly. Taehyung got startled and carried her right away. " Omo, my baby what happened? Let's check your diaper "

He checked her diaper. She was getting irritated because of the dirty diaper. So he changed it and tucked her again in the blanket. But she was still crying.

" Aigoo my baby, are you hungry? "

He read the instructions of the formula milk. He placed Daeun on bed and put pillows around her so she don't fall down. He went to the kitchen and made her milk. He pour the milk into the bottle. He poured milk on his hand to check if the milk is luke warm enough to feed Daeun and milk was fine . Daeun loud crying from the other room startled him.

He rushed to the room and put the bottle down on the bedside table. He carried Daeun in his arms " My baby.... I know you're hungry.. Ok let's drink milk "

He placed bottle nipple on Daeun's lip but she wasn't drinking just wailing. He tried again. He said sadly " Baby.. Why aren't you drinking ? "

Daeun just shifted closer to his chest and started sniffing loudly. Taehyung understood what that poor soul wants . He sighed. He was really hesitant first but then he looked at Daeun . And did what a mother would've done.

He lifted his shirt from one side and his bra and pressed his breast few times. Yes he's lactating, not much as he's not breastfeeding . But he's still leaking some milk. He first wiped and cleaned his breast with wet wipes.

Then he placed Daeun on his breast. She struggled a little but then she found her feed and latched onto it. Taehyung laid his back on the bed comfortably. His eyes were glistening with tears. He was waiting for this moment since 3 years .
Daeun stopped crying .

" My baby, must be hungry so much. Don't worry Mama is here. My Eunnie will become healthy like other babies. Mama will take care of Eunnie. " He didn't even realize he called himself mama of Daeun. He was too overwhelmed.

Daeun looked at him and touched his face with her tiny hands . He wiped his tears. And said with a smile " You like mama face. My baby like my face "

Daeun closed her eyes and continue drinking her milk. Taehyung made her burped. Daeun slept while latching on Tae's breast. Taehyung tried to remove her so he can lay her down in the bed, but Daeun whined .

" Just a minute my baby " He placed her on bed and laid down beside her. Daeun was whining, so he latched her again and covered them with blanket . He started humming a lullaby , Daeun eventually slept again. Taehyung also slept with her.

At hospital

Jungkook and Yoongi has arrived to hospital. They informed Jungkook's dad . He's coming tomorrow

First thing Jungkook did, went to meet his mom. He just placed his head on the bed . Jimin and Yoongi came outside and left Jungkook with his mom.

" Mom I'm sorry. It's happening because of me . I knew you are getting old but still I left my Eunnie alone with you. I'm sorry mom " Jungkook cried.

He sat beside her for sometimes then came outside .

" Hyung can we trust Taehyung? I don't want to offend you hyung , I know he is your best friend but for me he is just an acquaintance " Jungkook said with a worried tone.

" Yes Jungkook you can trust him. I've decided that we should hire him as a babysitter for Daeun " Jimin said.

This time Yoongi asked " Jimin are you sure? "

" Yes Yoongi I'm sure. No one can take care of her better than him " Jimin said.

" How can you say it so surely? " Jungkook asked. Yes he trust Jimin. But it's about his daughter he can't take risk.

Jimin let out a long sigh and said "Taehyung had 3 miscarriages . There are not much chances of him becoming a mother. And yes he can breastfeed , he was 7 months pregnant when he had his 3rd miscarriage. And on the same day our Daeun was born . "

Jungkook and Yoongi were at loss of words.

" That's why I know that no one can love and take care of our Daeun better than him . He is dying to take care of a baby. "

Jungkook asked quietly " Did Lisa call hyung? "

" Jungkook I'm not in the mood of talking about her. She crossed her limit today. She called me so many things . If she was here I would've slapped her " Jimin said in an irritated tone.

Jungkook knew his wife must've doubted on Jimin . He just sighed but then he said.

" Hyung, you guys can leave. It's 4 am . You guys must be really tired. I'm sorry for all the disruption . "

" Jungkook, Jiho aunty is like a mom to me. After mom's death she always treated me like her own son. She was never biased. We'll stay here until she'll wake up....right Jimin? " Yoongi asked Jimin. Jimin nodded with a small smile .

Jimin put his head on Yoongi shoulder and entangled his hand with Yoongi hand. Yoongi put his head over Jimin head and they closed their eyes.

Jungkook sat down on the ground and looked at Yoonmin. He smiled sadly and hung his head low.

" When will i have such peace? "

I don't want you to sexualize Taehyung and Daeun interaction. Do you like this chapter? I might not update for some days I'm not sure though. I'll read all the chapters and edit them if there will be any mistakes. I think I should give you guys some time to understand every character .