The true and nothing but the truth

Still Johns POV

I know I should't but it just kinda happened, but I know she will never feel the same and thats the part that hurts the most. We've been through a whole lot and ive gotten these feelings for her all she wants is her husband. I should learn to live with it but I just cant and I might even talk to her about it

groups POV

We were still i no luck of finding y/n and thats the thing she wants to be free but yet mow we are in on big game of hid and seek. "why are we still looking fro her id she wanted to be off this ship so bad she should have just stayed with us but did she? no she didn't." Colby had said "We are still looking because if she was with us and saw us talking to these guys maybe she got scared, I mean who wouldn't be scared of the peole who helped kill you." Kat has answed "and if you dont wanna help no one is making you but just know this woman wants to see her child and husband. how would you feel if that all gpt taken away from you at a young age. Having no family to go home to ad being alone until someone showed up being stuck somewhere and then finally people come to help you but they go and talk to your killers." Amanda added. She more thn anyone else wanted to help y/n because she thought of how unfair it is that she has to be stuck here while everyone she knew or loved got to grow gray and old,she felt sorry for her and just wanted her to be happy and with the ones she loved once again. "Um guys do you hear that?" sam said,  just as amanda slipped into her thoughts they all heard a loud crash.

Narrator POV
Whenever y/n was sad she would go to the one person she knew she could trust nd that was John.They both had gone to the kitvhen to be with one another and let their emotions out. Y/n crying becayse she thought the group was going to help her killers and not her and John crying cause the woman he loved was still hooked on her husband, he knew it was wrong but all he could ever do was cry it out. As they were calming down John had asked "What are you gonna do when we get out of this place only to find him witn another woman."
"What are you talking about you think he left me?" y/n had gotten heart broken from those words she knew anything could happen but would he really be with another woman and just leave all his feelings for her behind just like that.
"Y/n think about it you died forever ago and you expect him to not move on from you" John said with anger in his voice.
"Why are you talking like this, why are you being so nagative?"
"Because anyman who lost his wife would want something new to play with and you know that your to scared to say it so you pretend hes waiting for you with your child but what if he isnt then what you think he'll leave her for you!" Y/n was speechless and wanted to get away from John as fast as she could. Thats when John started throwing things to the ground left and right.
"You can't be serious right now."
"what?"
"You mean after all these years you haven't felt anything for me!"

Y/n POV

I looked at him in shock
"why would I." Was all I could get out.
"Why would you....lets see y/n because for all these years where was your husband to help you sleep, where was he to make sure you were okay, he wasnt there to keep you safe at all and now look at you, your dead an lost your child." I looked at him now with anger in my eyes
" Don't you ever talk about my babys death like that do you understand me, go away and stay away!"
After he left the group csme in and I looked at amanda and broke down. Thats when both my killers huged me and I looked at them, I didn't know what to say or how to react so I listened to their side and soon found out the whole truth, they didn't know I was going to have a baby they were forced into killing me and many other woman without any say. I looked at them both and just huged them it wasn;t there fault I was dead, and I should have listened sooner.