The shock

It had been about the week since the news of Queen Mary closing down for good but I didn't think much of it. We were all still on the ship going on as normal but only today something was off....

Sam POV

"Hey guys welcome back to our Channel and today we are at one of the most famous ships ever Queen Mary!"  "That's right guys and with us we have Amanda and Kat to join us on this journey." Colby added. " so first we're gonna get a tour of the ship and after it's done we'll be able to explore on our own." Sam says as they make their way to the ship

After get on board the ship the group and their guide all talk for a minute when Kat asks "so have you had any paranormal experience on the boat?" The guide looks at the group and proceeds to say " I have a couple of time." "Could you tell us about them?" Amanda had asked " well about a week or two I was make rounds on the ship and it was like people were in a room and giggling like a little girl giggling. There was another time  and I don't know if y'all had heard the story but I was walking around the pool and it was like I could hear a sobbing and as I was looking around I swear I saw a young woman in the room."

Y/N POV

As I was looking for the little girl  I saw a group of people come in with the normal Guard. I was very confused as why people would be here because other than the guard not a lot of people came. I didn't stay for to long as I was still looking for
the little girl.

Groups POV

We had gotten our Tour and only had one room left the see the pool. When we got to the pool the guide turned around and looked at us and said " If you want I can tell you the story about this room." We all look at each other when Colby asked "what's the story?" The guide then tells us that a young woman was killed here they don't know what happened but a couple had saw her body and that's when they went to get help. We all stood in shock when Amanda says "was there a little girl who died on the ship?" And that's when the guide said yes.

Amanda POV

As we were doing told the story of the girl who had died by the pool I happened to notice a little girl standing in the corner as if she were playing hid and seek with someone, I then asked if there was a little girl who died on the ship and our guide said yes. I went to go look at her again but she was following someone is a purple is dress with her h/l traveling behind her.