Chapter 5- Sanjana Vs Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Sanjana also stood up- "if something is hurting Aditya, it's no longer personal Mr Oberoi"

Anirudh-"Listen doctor, do your job, don't tell me what to do, i don't take advices"

Sanjana got annoyed, that man could infuriate her in a second- "Oh! You need advice Mr Oberoi. Don't be so thick headed. Aditya inta bhi chota bacha nehi ke woh samaj na sake ke uske bhaiyu ke pareshani ke wajah woh khud hai. Pooch rahe the na aap mughse ke woh khud ko kyun blame karta hai? aapko jawab pata nehi? aap to baat baat pe jatate ho ke uska aapke saath koi rishta nehi hai, jaha rishta nehi hota na Mr Oberoi waha haq bhi nehi hota, chote se galti bhi bade lagne lagte hai, kyunki woh sure nehi ho pate ke samne wala banda  maaf karega ya nehi. Aditya dil se aapke izzat karta hai, aise me aapka yeh behavior use kitna pareshan karta hoga, yeh aap soch bhi nehi sakte"

Anirudh furious- "Are you blaming me for Aditya's condition?"

Sanjana frustrated- "No Mr Oberoi, I am well aware of the reason for Aditya's condition, but that doesn't absolve you at all.  You might not be the reason behind his nightmares but you are a big hinderance on the road to his recovery"

Anirudh- "Dr Mehta"

Sanjana- "Chillaye maat Mr. Oberoi, chillane se sach jhoot nehi ho jata, sach yahe hai ke aap Aditya ko confuse kar rahe hai, take a stand Mr Oberoi, either hate him or love him, don't keep him dangling on hope, trust me it hurts!"

Anirudh was about to walk out but Sanjana was not done yet- "I am rarely wrong about people Anirudh, and I was wrong about you! I thought you hated Aditya, that you cared nothing for him. That infuriated me. Then, I saw you in the hospital with Aditya, it was like a slap to my face. Anybody who sees you together can clearly tell how much that boy means to you" Her voice changed from anger to gentleness. Anirudh averted his eyes 

Sanjana softly- "mughe nehi pata aap kyun Aditya ko accept nehi kar sakte, woh apke personal issue hai, lekin use accept na karke aap jitna use hurt kar rahe ho na Anirudh, utna khudko bhi hurt kar rahe ho aap. You can hide it all you want, but i can clearly read the pain and guilt it your eyes. Ek baar apne problems ko bagal me rakhke, us bache ko pyar se gale laga ke dekheye, phir koi bhi wajah itne bade nehi lagege aapko"

Anirudh rushed away, he couldn't take anymore of her lectures, he told himself. Truth was, she had just showed him the mirror and he did not like what he saw! Sanjana saw him going and sighed, she hoped one the day the man would just let down his barriers. She knew a man like Anirudh had many layers. Sometimes she saw the same pain in his eyes that she saw in Aditya. There was something which was disturbing him, she hoped he would talk to somebody! that kind of pain could destroy a person.

Abeer was coming back from the canteen with his coffee when he collided with Aditya head-on. both of them were not looking where they were going.

Aditya hissed in pain. The coffee was scalding hot. Abeer looked at his hand. It had started turning red.

Abeer- "i am sorry Aditya maine dekha nehi"

Aditya looked at Abeer - "its ok doctor, main dekhe bena chal raha tha" Aditya had been so busy chatting with Ayushman that he hadn't paid attention to where he was going.

his hand was killing him now, great! one hand in sling, one hand burnt.

Abeer- "apna haat dekhne do mughe, lagta hai bohot jal gaya"

Aditya wanted to protest but Abeer took his hand gently in his own and started blowing on it.

Abeer- "chalo main dawai laga deta hoon"