Chapter 5- Sanjana Vs Anirudh

Start from the beginning

Sanjana- "Music kaise chal raha hai?"

Aditya's smile fell- "sab band hai, doctor ne 4 weeks rest karne ko kaha, bhaiya guitar ko haat bhi nehi lagane de rahe hai. Mughe pata hai woh sahe keh rahe hai, par mughe acha nehi lag raha"

Sanjana sighed- "Aditya apne bhaiya ke baat mano, you are in no condition to play a guitar"

Aditya sulked- "pata hai, doesn't mean I have to like it"

The alarm went off. Their session had come to an end. Aditya got up. He still hated the sessions, but he never showed it. He did not want to face Arnav's wrath.

Sanjana- "can you at least pretend to like me? a little may be?"

Aditya smiled- "i don't act and i don't like you doctor. Thankyou for your time. Bye"

Sanjana shook her head. Aditya could politely stab a person. why did she find that trait so admirable?

Aditya gave her a mock salute and walked out of her cabin. Anirudh hadn't come back yet, he just wanted to catch a quick cup of coffee. He made his way to the canteen.

Anirudh came to Sanjana's cabin to pick Aditya, but he was surprised to find her alone.

Sanjana looked up surprised- "Mr Oberoi, please come in"

Anirudh entered her chamber- "Adi kaha hai?"

Sanjana frowned- "woh to das minute pehle he nekal gaya, mughe laga koi aya hoga pick up karne"

Anirudh- "Ok, thank you, i will find him"

Anirudh was about to go but he remembered something. For his own peace of mind he needed to talk to Sanjana once.

Anirudh- "doctor how is Adi doing?"

Sanjana looked up surprised. This was the first time Anirudh was asking her about Aditya's health.

Sanjana masking her surprise- "he is going good Mr Oberoi, there is much progress"

Anirudh wanted to ask something but he hesitated. Sanjana observed his hesitation. the man wanted to talk to her about something. That was a first.

Sanjana- "baitheye Mr Oberoi, mere koi appointments nehi hai, we can talk"

Anirudh sat down.

Sanjana- "what is troubling you Mr Oberoi?"

Anirudh didn't want to beat around the bush- "Adi haar baat ke leye khud ko blame kar raha hai, I want him to come out of that zone. He is too young to shoulder so much blame"

Sanjana smiled. So the man really loved Aditya, then why did he act so stubborn? what was he trying to prove to the world? or was he trying to prove something to himself?

Sanjana- "Aditya craves acceptance Mr Oberoi, jab tak use woh acceptance nehi mil jate, woh ise tarah khud ko dosh deta rahega. Usually jab parents divorce lete hai to bache khud ko blame karne lagte hai. They think they are somehow responsible for it. they start blaming themselves for everything. things go from bad to worse quickly. Aisa he kuch Aditya ke saath ho raha hai, bas farq itna hai uske guilt ka trigger uske illegitimacy hai, use lagta hai ke kyunki woh illegitimate hai koi use accept nehi kar sakta, he blames himself for being born that way. Sad, but we cant really make him change his thought process overnight. That will take years of handwork and love"

Anirudh fell silent. Her point had hit close to home.

Sanjana- "agar aap use accept kar le to...."

Anirudh got up quickly- "that's our personal matter Dr. Mittal"