Prompt #3 - Embarrassing Desire

Author's Note.- Hi everyone, as you may know, I'm just starting with this thing of writing OS, so I'm going to start with easy things. I considered that Prompt #2 would be a bit difficult for me now, that's why i didn't made it.

To_Dazzling_Darkness don't worry, next one will be your Reituki request, I'm working on it :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This prompt is about:

Humiliation - This is about enjoying humiliating experiences and becoming aroused from it. It may be within a group that are aware of the circumstances, or in a secluded area, and the character may be forced to do anything from fondle himself, to kiss or lick his partner's shoes. It may even include being called such things as "worthless", or "slut".

Fandom: JRock - The GazettE

Pairing: Kaiki

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Takanori was taking out his books from his locker for the next classes, when someone suddenly closed his locker, making him jump in surprise. He turned his head in fear and saw Yutaka, his bully, leaning against the lockers with his 2 friends behind him, Akira and Yuu.

Takanori's face paled and his hands started to shake "I-I have t-to go!" he stuttered and turned away trying to escape, but a firm grip on his wrist preveneted him from running away.

Yutaka denied with his head and grinned. "My dear Taka, you wouldn't mind to give us a little show, right?" he asked. Before Takanori could reply, the bell rang and the hall started to get empty. Yutaka dragged him to the bathrooms, with his friends following. They entered, Yuu went to lock the door and Akira checked the toilets. Yutaka put a hand on Takanori's mouth preventing him from screaming, he got closer and whispered in his ear "Try anything or scream for help and it will be the biggest mistake of your life" his tone made Takanori shiver.

After his friends gave him the signal that there was no one else in the bathrooms and that the door was locked, he took his hand off Takanori's mouth and backed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Entertain us" he demanded.

Takanori looked down, what were they expecting him to do? Whatever it was, he was sure it wasn't something good. Yutaka came closer with big and intimidating steps. He grabbed him by the collar of the school shirt, that made Takanori close his eyes, thinking that he was going to get hit. "Didn't you hear me? I said give us a show, slut". Takanori's eyes open in shock and he looked at Yutaka "W-What?!"
"You heard me, don't think I didn't knew you were fucking with Takashima" he said. Takanori remembered, when he and Kouyou had skipped what lasted of school to go to a hotel and fuck, they had thought that no one had saw them.
Yutaka looked down and smirked, then ran his hand through the midget's chest to his dick, "See you're alredy turning on. If you don't want us to tell anybody, then you must do what I say, all right?" Takanori looked down, clunched his fists and nodded silently.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked silently, "Now, that's the spirit!" Yutaka said clearly pleased. "Just don't move or make a sound."
He started stripping Takanori from his uniform and underwear, leaving him naked. Takanori had a very deep blush, he couldn't deny that he was getting aroused, but he wouldn't admit it, for his bad luck, his standing cock made it even more obvious. Yutaka put two fingers in his mouth and said "Lick them". Takanori had no choice but to do it.
When Yutaka felt Takanori had coated them enough with saliva, he ran his hand through the midget's back to stop in his ass. With the other hand he grabbed and stroked his cock, feeling how it was getting harder. When he suddenly push the fingers inside the midget's ass.
Takanori clutched to his bully while he stifled a groan of pain and pleasure. Yutaka began to thrust them in and out the smaller male's ass, while Takanori was covering his mouth, trying his best not to let out a moan. 

He looked up to see Akira and Yuu watching him with big and perverted smiles. He had forgotten about them, and felt instantly ashamed. "You like it, right? You worthless slut." His words had hurted him, but Yutaka wasn't wrong, he was enjoying the feeling of the hungry stares the two in the back gave him.

After a few minutes, Yutaka took out his fingers from the midget's ass and stopped stroking his dick. Takanori looked at him, why had he stopped?
Yutaka backed to where Yuu and Akira where enjoying the "show".
"Wait, you're not going to leave me like this, are you?" He asked as he pointed at his erection.
"Well, you're gonna have to get rid of it by yourself." "W-what?! Are you suggesting me to jerk?! In front of you!?!" Takanori blushed harder. "No, I'm ordering you to do it." said Yutaka in a firm voice.
Takanori bit his lower lip and started to jerk slowly, knowing he didn't had any other option. He fastened his peace as he felt getting closer to his climax, he felt to his knees and let out a loud moan as he came.
Panting harshly he looked up to see Yuu, Akira and Yutaka grinning at him.
The bell rang, Yuu and Akira were the first ones to go, "Thanks for the show slut" said Yutaka as he took a moment to look at him for the last time and then exited the bathrooms and closed the door. 

Takanori knew that he had to hurry and put on his clothes before anyone came in and saw him, but his legs didn't reacted, so he just stayed on the cold bathroom's floor.

The sound of the door being opened alerted him, however he did not move. He just stayed there, looking down, waiting for whoever was there to make fun of him or say something mean.
All he heard was familiar voice.

"Taka?" he looked up, his eyes widened.

"...Kou..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author's Note.- this one is larger! Yay!
Sorry for any grammatical errors