"Most of you already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found late Saturday night. So as of the weekend, Jason's death is now being treated as a homicide. It is an open and ongoing investigation." Sheriff Keller continued, then out of nowhere, Cheryl Blossom took over the mic and I rolled my eyes.

"And may I interject, neither I nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, and his cold-hearted killer is walking the green mile to sit in Old Sparky and fry." Cheryl chimed in.

"Oh gosh her fucking dramatic ass, I have zero time for two fucking headaches!" I yelled but the speakers drowned it out as Reggie chuckled a bit and rubbed my temples.

"I, for one, have my suspicions. #RiverdaleStrong." Cheryl finished, probably giving the speaker back to Sheriff Keller

"If you know anything that could help us find and apprehend Jason's killer, or anything about what happened to him on July 4th, I strongly urge you to come forward immediately. You can speak with me or Principal Weatherbee. A death like this wounds us all. Let's not let Jason down." Sheriff Keller finished and just then, I hear Jughead's voice, he sounded suspicious so I headed over to him and to my surprise he was taking to Archie Andrews, my neighbor, who I'm very mad at.

"Archie." Jughead started, just as I got up to the two boys.

"Weirdest thing. This summer, we were supposed to go on a road trip over July 4th weekend... Which you bailed on at the last minute. Is there something you wanna tell me, pal?" Jughead questioned Archie, and Archie stood there, in a trance.

Holy shit, does Jughead think Archie killed Jason Blossom?

-----

As I got assigned next to Cheryl in Biology class, her 'best friends' came up to her and questioned her about Jason and his death.

"We were wondering, Cheryl. Back in July, you told the po-po that Jason drowned. Yet, we come to find out that Jason didn't drown. He was shot. That's slightly suspicious, no?" The girl with black hair said, and I just looked at her like she was unbelievable.

Did this bitch really just say 'po po'?

"Are you living mannequins suggesting I had something to do with my brother's death?" Cheryl questioned back.

"We're just curious. What do the police think happened?" The other one spoke up.

"I'll tell you what I told them, which is that Jason did fall into the water. We both did. I made it to the shore. He didn't. Maybe he made it to the other side of the river and someone shot him there. Who knows?" Cheryl answered, tired of the two girls.

"Seats, everyone. Pair off, gloves on, scalpels up." The teacher said as everyone scrambled around.

"Can I be with Cheryl?" Archie asked.

"Sorry, traitor, she's already paired with me." I answered, fake smiling, turning to Archie while I slipped on my gloves.

"Actually, uh, Keller's with me. We, like, talked." Moose said, as soon as I stopped talking to the ginger head.

"Oh, god." Kevin said, looking at me like he needed help and I just smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"I can take point on this if it's too weird for you." I offered Cheryl since you know, they might be doing the same thing to her twin as we speak.

"Weird, why? Oh, you mean because my brother is being dissected with a blade, just like this one, possibly at this very moment? Don't worry, I'm fine." Cheryl assured me, but being kind of aggressive but not towards me.

"In fact." Cheryl said, stabbing the scalpel into the frog very harshly making me jump a little, and Tina and Ginger and Jughead and Archie look back at her, shocked.

" Cheryl said, stabbing the scalpel into the frog very harshly making me jump a little, and Tina and Ginger and Jughead and Archie look back at her, shocked

"I'm amazing." Cheryl finished, giving the two girls a killing look.

'Every corpse has as tale to tell. Step closer to the body. '