● 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎, 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘛 ●

Start from the beginning

"Basic film choice, but, admired, considering Kate Winslet in that film made me question my sexuality," Blue replied, trying to sound excited about the ball.

In her head she felt like she was being auctioned off to the highest bidder.

And the next item up for bid, a 12-year-old blonde lesbian. We start the bidding at my sanity. Going once, going twice...

"I know! It sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go!" Mallory rambled.

"Same! It sounds like so much fun," Claudia added.

"Wait, guys, maybe we can," said Mary Anne, "They're still taking people, right?" Mary Anne asked.

"Yeah, of course," Blue replied.

No, no, no...

"So...Maybe we should sign up."

Everyone started going insane at the thought.

"Yeah, count me out," said Kristy.

"What? Why not?" Stacey asked.

"Excuse me, do you really envision me at a debutante ball?"

"Come on, Kristy, it'll be fun~" Claudia sang.

Kristy rolled her eyes.

"Please..." Stacey drew out.

"Ok, fine...But, I will not be wearing a hoop skirt or make up."

Stacey squealed.

"Amazing..." Blue lied, plopping down next to Dawn on the pink chair.

The phone rang and Kristy answered it while the girls began talking about the ball.

Not amazing. It's bad enough that I have to go to this stupid ball, but the girls being there makes it even worse. And don't even get me started on Dawn! 

She's amazing, but, she's gonna freak when she learns I can't take her, and that they won't be addressing me as Blue. Oh yeah, there's another thing, they're going to call me by legal name, Erica, because they don't do nicknames or whatever.

"Guys, Bailey Delvecchio needs a sitter Sunday at 3:30, is anyone free?" Kristy asked.

Mary Anne looked at the iPad.

"Blue's free."

"Ok, then...Hi Mrs. Delvecchio, your sitter will be Blue Scout."