● 𝘊𝘓𝘈𝘜𝘋𝘐𝘈 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 ●

BLUE SAT ON CLAUDIA'S PINK chair wrapped up in a blanket.

She was talking with Dawn and Mallory.

"So, Malls, how are you liking the BSC so far?" Blue asked.

"It's amazing! You guys are awesome!"

Claudia was passing around a tray of candy, Blue grabbed a bag of peanut M&M'S and started eating.

Claudia tossed Dawn a snuggly pillow, to which she effortlessly caught it.

"Dawn, I checked our schedules and we have 4 classes together this year!" Blue cheered.

"Yes!" Dawn clapped, Blue let out a little giggle.

Dawn loved the sound of Blue's laugh.

"SO, WE HAVE 2 NEW members, and we need to integrate them properly according to our individual strengths and weaknesses to harness our corporate synergy," Kristy explained.

She had given everyone some weird personality tests.

"Another corporation, just what America needs," Dawn added, making Blue laugh.

"These personality tests will help us maximize our growth potential by helping us understand what we can each bring to the table. Watson uses them in his company. He's "The Cheerleader"."

Blue scanned the questions, "What the?"

"Do you pay quarterly taxes or prefer to leave finalized numbers until the end of the fiscal year?" Mary Anne read, sounding just as confused.

"Should the club be paying taxes? Do I need to look into this?" she exclaimed.

"Not if we're a corporation. We could hoard our profits until we're bailed out by the disappearing middle class," Dawn explained.

"You're such a weirdo," Blue giggled, giving Dawn a side-hug.

Dawn smiled and let out a happy laugh.

"Think of it this way," Kristy went back to the topic of the questions, "Do you finish your homework right away or wait 'til the last minute?"