● 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘠 𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛 𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 / 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘠 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘖𝘖𝘙 ●

BLUE, DAWN, AND MARY ANNE were all in Mary Anne's room. It was just days before Valentine's day, and Sharon and Richard had just gotten back from a vacation in the Berkshires.

The girls were positive Richard had proposed. He, Sharon, Dawn, and Mary Anne were all going to Salvatore's later.

Mary Anne stood in front of her mirror, smiling brightly, she was holding up a dark blue dress to see how it looked. Suddenly she looked over to Blue and Dawn.

"Is this too much? Do you think that they'll know that we know they're engaged if I wear my wedding look?" Mary Anne asked.

"Oh no. It's very subtle. Have you also considered wearing a veil?" Dawn joked as she sorted through dresses.

"Dawn, do you even realize what you're wearing?" Blue questioned, gesturing to her shirt.

Dawn was wearing a purple t-shirt with a rainbow hear that said Love Wins on it.

"Exactly. It's supposed to be a surprise," Mary Anne added.

"If they wanted it to be a surprise, they would've made diner reservations anywhere but Salvatore's," Dawn defended.

"I know! There is no more obvious place in Stoneybrook for them to break the news," Blue squealed.

Mary Anne and Dawn both giggled.

"Also this shirt's vintage. It's my dad's," Dawn added.

Blue blinked a bunch, "Dawn."

Dawn looked at her weird, "What?"

"Did you even realize what you just said? Straight people are fragile," Blue mentioned.

"Oh, right. Maybe best not to evoke my mom's failed marriage on the night we celebrate her next chapter."

"This is happening. An autumn wedding. Burgundy tablecloths," Mary Anne began to ramble as she grabbed 2 sweaters, "Do you think Logan will be my date to the wedding by then? Gosh, I really hope Logan will be my date to the wedding by then."

"If you want Richard to drop dead on his wedding night, then sure," said Dawn.

"And, am I coming to this wedding? Because Enya just broke up with the guy she met at the fashion show fail and if she sees another happy couple, she's gonna have a nervous breakdown," Blue added.

"No, but seriously, that would be amazing. Mary Anne and Logan, not Enya breaking down. They make such a cute couple. Is he going to be your valentine?" Dawn asked Mary Anne.

"I haven't even thought about it. Let's just focus on 1 romance at a time. Come take a photo," said Mary Anne.

Both Blue and Dawn came over to take a selfie with Mary Anne.

The 3 girls put their arms around each other and smiled as Mary Anne took their picture.

Mary Anne sent the photo to the bsc group chat with a message saying: tonight's the night.