● 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎, 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘛 ●

Start from the beginning

Well...That was an unexpected plot twist.

Aunt Chelsea noticed their confusion.

"Did your mom never tell you this?! Anita! I've been out of the closet since high school, you psycho."

Anita gave her older sister a death glare, "Chelsea. I really don't think this is an appropriate topic to discuss in front of the kids. We wouldn't want them picking up your habits."

WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

Blue wanted to scream about how that was downright rude and how offended she was, but for some reason she stayed silent.

Aunt Chelsea scoffed, "Of course, of course, you've always been so hetero-normative. I bet you've got Enya and Blue all lined up for that Debutante shin-dig next week."

"The Debutante ball? Chelsea, Blue's too young for that and Enya did her's last month."

"Not true, Anita, they're actually doing a junior one now, for the girls that wanna do it earlier. It's ages 10 to 15," Chelsea fired back at her.

"Fine, then I'll sign her up now!" Anita exclaimed.

"Fine by me, Sugar."

"Fine!" Anita nearly screamed.

"Looks like we have a deal."

"Fine..."

THE ENTIRE BSC SQUEALED WITH glee when Blue had told them she would be in the Debutante ball

"I can't believe it, Blue, you're so lucky, you get to wear a gorgeous dress to this glamorous ball. Meanwhile, I'll be at home, watching Titanic and crying," Stacey gushed.