BAD ENDING

A/N: this is the end. Screams and cries. I hope you've enjoyed the story! Thank you for joining me on this journey! This is my first ever book I have dedicated myself on, so I'm really happy on the amount of reads and votes I've recently been getting. I hope to see you all soon, in another book hopefully. I'm going to make a special mentions in the next post for the people who have helped me with creating the book and motivating me on posting. Thank you once more! I LOVE YOU!!!Have an amazing day/night!
-Reianne<333
—————————————
TW: blood mention and death mention!!

"Y/N... Y/N!" He calls out your name, but you seemed to tired to answer back. Your eyes close, possibly sensitive to all the dust around you all. Camilo's tía runs towards you as fast as she can. When she spot you, she gasps at how much blood you're wounds were letting out.

You begin to feel... faint. Somethings not right. Your skin becomes more pale by the second, your heart beat slows down and down. "Tía Julieta quick! I can't lose them... not like this..." Camilo cries out, tears start to flow down his cheeks. Julieta tries desperately to the boy's demands to patch you up as fast as she can, but the blood doesn't stop pouring out.

You want to speak, you have too. The love of your life is breaking down in tears and you can't do anything about it. The pain you are feeling would never stop, you know it'll be the end for you. But your mouth seals Itself shut. Your grip on life is fading away, just like how you slowly let go of Camilo's hand.

Julieta checks your pulse... one, two, rest. One, two, rest. One...

No more. Your pulse is now nonexistent. For you have let go of the pain in reality for a calm, peaceful sleep.

He doesn't want to leave you. He... he doesn't want to believe the reality he has to face. "Y/N... Answer me Y/N! I thought we'd always be together..." Camilo's voice breaks, salty drops of tears stream down his face and onto your hand. He grips it even more, hoping it would bring life back into you. But life cannot bring back souls that have fallen to the fate of death. Death was inevitable, but to be so young...

Camilo has experienced his first sight of loss. Losing you broke his heart so much, no one could never think of the amount of damage it has created on him. Everyone in the Madrigals pitied him, including your family. Your mama and papa gasped at the news, even S/N cried and regretted not hanging out with you that much. The town of Encanto felt the weight of guilt and sadness they carried with them. But with each "I'm sorry." It gives even more despair, for words cannot reverse the actions that have been placed on this wretched world. For it is unfair to those who live on it.

Your funeral was held near the Casita. Everyone was there. Camilo didn't want to attend at first, for the sight of you being lowered into the ground makes him sick. He doesn't want you to leave him again. But perhaps it was the opposite. We don't know. Camilo couldn't say a word, all the looks of pity are angled towards him. Everyone knew how sad he was going to be. He didn't want people to worry about him, for he thinks it's all his fault. He left the funeral without saying a word.

Camilo has never been the same again. For once the Casita was once rebuilt and full of magic, all he did was stay up in his room, crying until he had no more tears left. He felt like it was all his fault. That, if you hadn't followed him to get the candle, you would be safe in his arms. If he made a change in history, on the timeline, he would do anything for you to be back in the world once more. He would even give up his life for you to come back to the living world. But alas, wishes such as these don't come true.

Mirabel would try to bring Camilo out of his room, for fresh air, food, anything to make him feel better. But no matter how hard she tries, he wouldn't budge. His well being gets worse and worse each day. She doesn't know what to do. She's worried for Camilo. Something bad could happen to him. She is also lost by the feeling of sadness and regret from the death of you, but Mirabel knows you're in a better place. Mirabel looks up at the sky, "Y/N, I'll take care of Camilo for you. I'll promise you that."

15 years later...

Camilo is walking down the roads of Encanto. Still healing from the events that have happened. It was until he saw a familiar figure walk past him. Was that...
"Y/N?" He reaches for the figure, hoping to see you again. Turning the person around in desperation, he was disappointed to see it was S/N.
"Camilo... Sorry.." they apologise for the misunderstanding but Camilo shakes his head, knowing that he should be the one saying sorry.

He walks away, still not wanting to think about how your gone. But the flashbacks and the memories are all there, gripping onto his mind like a monster haunting his dreams. 'It's all your fault, it's all your fault!'The monster repeats, Camilo gets frightened. "No... no no no... it's not my fault... Y/N wouldn't say that..." he mutters to himself. You wouldn't think it was his fault. Never. He gets even more anxious, gripping his hair, looking around franticly. Suddenly, he feels warmth around him. Someone hugs him. Mirabel. A hug. That's what he needed. Camilo hugs back, a very tight hug people would say. He cries into Mirabel's shoulder, "I miss them so much..."
"I know, we all do..." Mirabel replies.

She lets go from the hug. "Camilo... I think... we should visit them." He never thought of seeing you again, under the ground really. He has never wanted to see you like that. But, this time, he listened to Mirabel and followed her to where your final resting place is. The memorial stone has your name, beautiful carved details of flowers, clouds, butterflies and chameleons and a quote at the bottom, 'For they have gone, the memory of them is never forgotten.'
Camilo had never came back here in 15 years, but today was the right day, the right time, and near the right place. For today was the day of the disaster.

He had never had the courage to tell you everything, to tell you how sorry he is, to tell you how much he loves you. And that he shouldn't have left your side of 15 years.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You were a kind soul to every single person in Encanto, and I hope you shall live on Im our memories of us. From the moment I've first layer my eyes on you, to your last breaths in my arms, I hope that one day, in another life, I hope to be by your side again.

I'm sorry for leaving you for 15 years, I have been a coward. To scared to face my fears. Scared you would hate me for not being there. But, you've changed me. You've shown me that no matter how hard any situation was, you just have to see the positive side of it. And for that, I thank you. Thank you Y/N. I miss you. I love you. I hope to see you soon."

Tears stream down Camilo's face as he finally goes quiet once more. Mirabel smiles, happy that her cousin has said everything that he has been meaning to say. A weight is lifted off both of their chests.

A butterfly flies down towards the two. It lands on the gravestone of yours, then around Mirabel and then onto Camilo. Camilo looks at the butterfly, and smiles. "From now on, we'll be there for one another, till the end of time."

The end

A/N: welp... yeah haha did this bring tears and waves of sadness? I hope so! Good night, see you all soon. Love ya!!<333