Spread the news

Your pov
Im in the hospital room, eating McDonald's with Dolores and Camilo. I honestly don't know why but Camilo looks like something is bothering him. Maybe it's how we are in the hospital?

I tug on his shoulder, and he gives me a little kiss before I get to say anything "can't get enough of me, can you?" Dolores bursts out laughing as Camilo smiles just the way that made me blush. "Anyways, it looks like somethings on your mind, what's wrong?" I ask.

Camilo gets nervous and looks around the room, Dolores avoiding eye contact. "If you don't want to say it, that's fine. Anyways hopefully I'm out of this shack in a month or 2" I smile as Camilo jumps up, like he's basking in a victory. He can't say anything, though, because he has a handful of chips in his mouth

(ISTG IF YALL AMERICANS COME IN THESE COMMENTS SAYING THAT CHIPS MEAN CRISPS IMMA LOOSE IT)

We all continue talking about random thing until Dolores brings up news I didn't expect. "Oh yeah Bruno came back" she says, playing it off so casually!? Like how can she do that? 'Oh yeah my uncle, that can see the future,  that's been missing for like 30 years just came back out of the blue but I'm going to ply it off as a normal day'

I spit out my coke in shock. "BRUNO'S BACK? HOW DO YOU SAY THAT SO CASUALLY?? WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS IN THIS HELL HOLE CALLED A HOSPITAL??  CMON, DON'T BE SHY" I shout. Camilo laughs, which makes me blush, which makes him blush, which makes Dolores laugh. It's a whole chain reaction.

"About Bruno, I got him to see a vision for me" Camilo adds. Gosh he is so cute when he's trying to sound smart. But about that vision, that could help us A-LOT! All of this drama going on can be put to rest if it's a good vision, but we'll have to live with it if it's a bad vision. It can't be as bad as getting crushed by the casita when trying to save your crush.

Camilo looks like he's preparing himself and Dolores looks like she's about to burst. Oh shit it's something bad. Why does something always get in the way of Camilo and I? It's probably in the vision that I died or something. It's so annoying always being followed by the troubles of an old hag and her opinions, that I didn't and will never ask for.

About a minute of silence occurs. I'm getting more curious, annoyed and scared by the second. "Uhm, Camilo not to be rude but I don't have all day. What the heck did you see in the vision?" I sound more annoyed then I expected. Dolores is clasping her hands over her mouth. That's when you know she's dying to tell you. Camilo death glares her as she abruptly stands up, and leaves? Ok now I'm starting to panic.

Camilo let's out a long sigh and looks into my eyes, I looked back at him. He was so pretty, but I hated to see him look this anxious. "Camilo, come here" I said as Camilo gets up from his seat and sits next to me. He looks more panicked then sad. The more panicked he looked the sadder I got. I just hated seeing him like this! I really hated seeing Camilo sad.

"Bruno saw a vision of abuela attacking you! I'm sorry I said it wrong I just don't want you getting hurt again! And- and I love you but abuela thinks your a killer and- and!" Camilo starts crying and panicking. It hurts my soul to see him like this. I love him and he doesn't need to worry that much! I love him so MUCHHH

Camilo pov
I'm panicking. I can't stop thinking about the vision. [name] has already been hurt enough. Especially abuela? Why would she do this? She knows how much I love [name], I just hate abuela! She's the reason I made [name] feel like I hated them. She's the reason I went bezurk in [name] while they had a gift for me in their hands. Abuela is the root of the problem.

Before I start to cry more, [name] gives me a tight hug. I didn't know then, but I really need this hug. [name]'s hugs feel like your gone from the stresses in reality and all you can concentrate on is the warm embrace is [name]'s arms, which I really needed. I hug her back, even tighter. "I don't want you to get hurt" I cry and place my head on their shoulder.

"I don't want me being hurt either! But what's more important is if  your ok!" They smile. I took my head from their shoulders and looked into [name]'s eyes. [name] was so pretty. I never noticed how much our relationship has grown, from friends to where we are now. I didn't blink. I wanted to kiss [name] more then I wanted air.

So that's what I did. I forgot how it felt to kiss [name]. It felt like the whole world doesn't matter. It's all about you. We part the kiss,  and I hug [name]. I really do love [name]. They sigh and pat me on the head. "Camilo, you really are something" they smile as I finally get off of them. I shower then in compliments as they shoot all of them back.

(OK IM SO SORRY IK YALL HATE ABUELA BUT SHES GETTING A POV IM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO HEAR FROM THAT HAG AGAIN)

Abuela alma pov
My grandson Camilo, has changed for the worst. All because of  [name], Camilo is being in his own form more and isn't helping anyone in the village. It's not that I don't like Camilo as Camilo, it's that it's better when Camilo is somebody else. Somebody who can help our encanto. I wish the [last name] would leave my poor Camilo alone.

(Ok it wasn't that bad, right? Now no complaining or I shoot >:( )