Heavy sleeper

I jumped at the noise, just to see Camilo, laughing his ass off as I opened the window.

"Camilo!! You came!" I beamed, leaning on the window frame.

Camilo calmed down and finally responded "of course I came! I can't just leave a girl like you alone!" He laughs.

"What's that supposed to mean" I sarcastically asked, blushing yet again.

"Your pretty, and also my friend!" He laughed. HE CALLED ME PRETTY! THATS A MILESTONE!!

"Awh, thanks! Anyways, what happened after I left?" I ask, most likely smiling like a dork.

" abuela said that you were a 'bad influence' on me. She hasn't even spoken to you. Really weird." Camilo spat. Whenever he talked about abuela he never liked her. Granted, neither do I.

That's why she gave me a dirty look. She's overprotective of her grandson. Poor Camilo.

"It looks cold outside, come in" I say, reaching out my arm for him. He takes my hand and I pull him into my bedroom.

He sits on the bean bag, back facing me

"Wow, your room is cool, not as cool as MINE mrs [name]" he gloated. I chuckled a bit and lay on my bed.

"Abuelas a pain in my ass!" Camilo moans "she's always on my back about a perfect life and stupid Amanda."

Who ever Amanda is i will squash her into the only 2 brain cells she has.

"Abuela really needs to realize its you life, not hers" I agree with him

"Yeah. [name] you're the only person in the village so far that gets me, everyone else says that 'AmAnDa Is A lOvElY gIrL' which is bullshit" Camilo admits, filling me with a fuzzy feeling of joy and relief.

"Thanks, cam. It really means a lot." I respond. He turns to me and smiles

"Same time tomorrow?" He asks

"For what?" I ask. Gosh I'm a dumbass

"For meeting up here, stupid!" He clarifies

"Ohh yeah same time tomorrow" I answer as he gets up and opens the window.

"Camilo! Thanks for showing up. And tell Isabella I said hi!" I say, just before he jumps out

He nods and like that he's gone. Oh my goodness that was the best moment I've had in this village yet!

A few hours later , after I cooled down from my happiness, I went on a walk outside, just to see the girl from the night before.

"Hey! You! Uhh girl!" I shout, approaching the girl.

She jumps in surprise, but calms down when she sees who I am.

"Hi, [name], isn't it?" She asks. She looks like she had been contemplating something serious.

"Yeah, about last night, are you ok? Abuela was really rude to you and I wanted to make sure your ok" I ask. The girls face lights up as a smile freaks free across her face.

"Thanks slot for asking! Yeah, I'm good! My names mirabelle" she smiles. I return the smile and she starts walking around so I follow her.