Paint me like one of your-

Sunlight seeped into the room through dusted glass panes. It made it's way onto the bed sheets and washed itself across your cheek. It was only 7 am and the sun was already showing, which was pretty rare for Towa. 

You opened your eyes unwillingly, sighing as you sat up. The others are probably having breakfast now. 

"Heyyy!" You heard a loud shriek from outside of your door. You assumed it was Kotoko. A couple footsteps could be heard as well as some muffled laughter. "Masaru! Give it back!" 

Yep. That was your wakeup call. Your hands tugged back the sheets and you got out of bed. It took you a lot longer to get ready and changed today, but maybe that was because you were so tired. I mean, you would be after spending half the night outside. 

After you had brushed your hair and everything, you left your room and travelled to the dining area. "Hey guys" your hand raised as you walked in. 

"Hi Y/n!" Kotoko was the first to speak, probably having gained her item back from Masaru - who was sat sobbing. "You look totally adorbs today!!" 

"Thanks?" You itched your neck and sat down. "I look like this everyday though." 

Kotoko giggled. "Yeah, that just means you look adorbs everyday! Isn't that true, Jataro?" 

Jataro? Why is she bringing him into this? Your eyes wandered to the other guy, who sat slightly away from everyone else. He widened his eyes and then looked away. "I guess so??" 

That response was unfortunately not to Kotoko's standards. She frowned, puffing her cheeks out. "Y/n is!! It's not an 'I guess so' it's a definite!!" 

"Uh" you chuckled nervously. "Thanks Kotoko but if he doesnt think that, it's okay." 

"Good morning, guys!" Monaca soon wheeled in and brought everyones attention to her. You all sat comfortably, eating breakfast while talking for the rest of the morning. 

Afterwards, you politely excused yourself, bringing your empty dish to the Servant. You then walked back through the halls and into the familiarity of your room. "Damn, i really want to sleep right now.." you yawned out. Your arms stretched up above your head as you sat on the edge of your bed. Everything was pretty chill for a moment. Your back was against the wall, covers strewn across you and every now and again your eyes would close. One of the times your eyes closed though was when a short knock at your door could be heard. Your eyes jolted open and your hand threw the covers away. "Who is it!?" You cried, and a soft voice replied. "Uh..I-its me." 

"Who's me?" You smiled, knowing exactly who it was. You got out of the bed and walked to the door, opening it to see a friend. 

"Jataro.." 

"I know" you giggled. "What's brought you here then?" 

"Uhh" he paused, looking up to the sky as if it was going to give him an answer. "I think I was going to ask you if you wanted to hang out?" 

You couldnt help but smirk. "You think?" He just nodded and you stepped out into the hall, closing your door behind you. "Let's go then!" 

"Reaaaally??" Jataro widened his eyes as stars sparkled within them. "Yep!" You patted his head. "Wanna hang in your room?" 

"Uh, sure?" The boy seemed a little shocked and simply stood in the hall, but as you started to move, he followed to his own room. "There was a proper reason I wanted you to hang out, you know? But I didnt know how you would react so I kinda covered it up? Sort of..but anyway..I wanted to ask if you would be a model for me?" 

You blinked a few times at his dragged out request, but quickly smiled and nodded. "Of course!" 

"Not because Y-youre pretty or anything..I just really need someone to paint. I mean, you're not NOT pretty uh soo uhm" 

"Shh" you giggled at the flustered boy, pushing open his door and walking inside. "Do what you need. I'm sure the painting will be perfect!" 

Jataro nodded and shuffled toward an already set up canvas. Besides him was a wooden box and on top of that there were open paint cans. Across from his canvas was a stool. Which you assumed was the place you had to be. 

"Just sit there, please" Jataro pointed at the stool with his long sleeve. You nodded and sat upon it. "You need me to be in a certain position?" 

"Oh, no" Jataro replied, already dipping his brush in the paint. "Whatever position you're in, the painting will aaalways look good" 

You smiled, a faint pink dusting itself on your soft cheeks. "Alright then, Jataro..Paint me like one of your-" 

You were cut off as Jataro coughed uncontrollably. He then looked down. You could tell he was red. 

"I'm jokingg" you reassured, chuckling. 

You both sat there doing your jobs for a couple of hours. Of course he gave you small breaks, but most of the time you were sat silently on the stool. I mean, it was worth it though. 

"Done!" Jataro flicked his brush one last time across the paper. "Finally!" You groaned and got up. Your legs were pretty weak and god, you couldnt even feel your bum. 

"I hope it's good enough..personally, I think it could be better.." Jataro started playing with the fabric of his shirt. You waddled to his side and took a peek at his new masterpiece. 

The final product was amazing!! 

"Holy sugar, Taro!!" You squealed, jumping a little. "Its so good!" 

"Huh?" The boy tilted his head at you, eyes filled with wonder. "You really think so?" 

"Of course I do!" You started to fangirl even more. "Damn, you made me look so good" 

"I mean, that's what you always look like...to me, anyways." He crossed his shaky arms, looking down again. However, his head was soon brought back up again as you hugged him. "Thank you so much!" You squeezed him as he stood awkwardly in your arms. "Uhh..is it really that good?" 

"Yess!" You pulled away, holding him at the shoulders. "Maybe I should paint you next time?" You then looked away bashfully. "It wouldnt be good though..I'm not the best painter." 

Jataro shook his head. "I'm waaaay too ugly so it wouldnt matter either way"

You raised a brow, telling him to be quiet while flicking his forward. Luckily, he did just that. 

You spent pretty much the rest of the day sat on his bed, talking about all sorts, and fangirling over his wonderful painting of you.