"You know I can't let my Liebe leave me without a kiss. Love you, Schatz," He said, resting his forehead against her kissing her nose.

"I love you too, Baby."

*

*

*

"Damn, what attacked your fucking ass and won?" Elijah laughed, walking into Mar and Hiro's home for lunch. Kamaria glared at her brother as she went and took her seat with Takahiro right on her tail.

"You two want us to leave. I can smell the tension a mile away."

"Please sit, Reece. I... we didn't cook all this food for it to go to waste. Everything is fine. Right, Baby?" Mar said. Hiro tilted his head slightly, looking over to his wife before nodding.

"Right, Kamaria," He said, making her look down at the table. All in the room knew it was something wrong between the two. Neither of them said a thing just started to eat. Although Kamaria wished one of them would.

"AJ, I'm surprised to see you here besides balls deep in one of your women," Lucas said, making everyone choke. Especially Marie and Talia while AJ glared at his brother for calling him out.

"Funny, you know I was going to be here. I never miss our lunches or the dinners we have. Let's talk about bigger problems in the room. Kamaria and Takahiro. What the fuck is wrong with you two. I don't think I ever seen Hiro mad at Mar." AJ said as Takahiro got up from the table, leaving. Mar sighed, standing from her chair.

"How about you stay here and eat, Mar. Reece and I will go talk to Hiro. Whatever is going on between you is not going to be fixed by you arguing." Xerxes said, making her nod as they left.

"What's wrong?"

"I fucked up. Hiro told me to stay away from Shino, but I didn't listen to him. He offered to help me cook and didn't see the harm, but Hiro walked in when it looked like he was trying to kiss me...."

"Stop right there! Mar rule number one with our Dons if they say to do something. Do it! It's clear that Shino likes you shit if Reece and X can see it. We see it, you should see it," Nicole said, with Riley, Talia, Mel, and the twins agreeing.

"I told her to stay away from the man a month ago. I walked in the stables seeing the same shit. What I think is Mar is attracted to Shino...."

"THAT'S A FUCKING LIE, JIN, AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"Is it, though?" He asked, making Kamaria jump up from the table, throwing her whole plate into the man's face. U-Jin never moved as he continued to eat like she did nothing, which made Mar madder as she walked over, hitting him.

"KAMARIA, WHAT THE FUCK!" Takahiro said, stopping her from hitting U-Jin as the man sat there and took her hits.

"Hiro, you weren't in here to hear what he was saying!"

"Obviously, it was something that triggered you. I'm sorry, I think everyone needs to leave. I think my wife is on her period because I know she isn't fucking pregnant. Ojo room, please." Hiro said, causing Mar's head to whip to him.

"Do what your husband says, Kamaria. We will talk to you later."

"Xerxes, you can't be...."

"Oh, I'm dead serious. Go!" He said as she heard AJ and Elijah laugh as she left the room. She was upset that her brother was siding with her husband but understood why.

*

*

*

"Lola, I need for you to pee in the cup for me," Adele said. The girl slowly took the cup, looking confused at Adele. Still, she when into the bathroom peeing in the cup and came back out handing it to her.

"Why did I need to pee in the cup? I thought all I had to do was physical and bloodwork today."

"Yeah, well, I wanted to see something," Adele said. Lola nodded, sitting down watching as Dele did whatever she was doing. Listening to her sigh, and turn back to her, pointing into the examination room.

"Is something wrong?"

Silent is what Adele gave her. "Remove all your clothes, including underwear, and put this on," She said, making Lola a little worried as Adele turned to leave.

"Ma Dele, what's wrong with me?" Lola called out as she left the room. Quickly Lola removed her clothes, putting on her hospital-grown texting AJ.

: I'm at the clinic, and your Mama is acting weird. Come be with me."

: Can't right now. I'm in the middle of something, and not it's not Ella. Come to me when she's finished. I will meet you at our spot.

: Kk.

She texted back soon as Adele walked back in. "Lay back, please," She said, taking the long wand off the ultrasound machine. This caused Lola to sit up, looking at the woman like she had lost her mind.

"You are not putting that in me, Ma Dele!"

"Girl, lay your ass back and hush!" She said. Yeah, she did what she was told and let Adele insert the wand in her. It wasn't until she saw what was on the screen that freaked her the fuck out.

"IS THAT A FUCKING BABY!"

"Yes, Lola, you are pregnant by my son. Did you mean for this to happen?" Adele asked as she quickly turned her head to her. Lola shook no. Hell, she never thought about having children, especially not with AJ, but he was unsure of what he wanted.

"No, IUD, remember. You but it there when I first came to you about liking AJ. That was about a year ago. I thought I was safe. I-is that why you were upset, Ma Dele? I'm sorry."

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry about. You do need to tell him." She said, getting measurements of the fetus and finishing her exam. After cleaning up, she handed her the sonograms. "Go, I have another appointment," Lola nodded leave, and soon after, Ella came in. Adele did the same to her.

"Oh my God... Oh my God! AJ and I are having a baby! That's your grandbaby. Maybe now he will see that we are meant to be together!" She screamed. Adele arched a brow, sucking in a breath. The girl wasn't too different from her father when it came to getting something she wanted.

"We will see about that. Go to him and tell him. I'm sure he is at your little hideout that will soon be his house." Adele said sourly, and soon as the girl was gone, she called Luca.

"It was Ella. Lola almost jumped out of her skin seeing the baby on the screen unless she is good at acting surprised."

"It doesn't matter who got pregnant on purpose now, Liebe. The fact is they both are. I don't think AJ will be able to handle two women pregnant at once. Now he has to choose to be with both, one, or neither."

"That you are right about."

I want to hear your thoughts and comments!!

Thoughts???