S3 Chapter 7: The Princess Of Darkness Soars! The Flight To America!!

Start from the beginning

---A few hours later---

*Shu Kurenai stood in the New York Bulls lobby and was on the phone with Valt Aoi*

Valt: You're really willing to face off against Bella just right after you made your new bey, are you that confident you'll defeat her?

Shu: It's worth a shot, Athena and Lane aren't here so i assume they went to challenge her but she hasn't broadcasted a day.

Valt: Well you know those 2, they're always into something.

Shu: I suppose that's true. You plan evolving Valkyrie?

Valt: Athena talked to me about that and it got it me thinking, a bey has so much unlimited potential and Valkyrie is full of that.

Shu: I can agree. Valkyrie has so much room to develop and evolve, another evolution is certainly possible.

Valt: Well to answer your question, i am. In fact, i'll be thinking of a great design for it.

Shu: I can't wait to see it.

Valt: I'll see you soon Shu.

Shu: Yeah.

*Shu hangs up and his phone began to ring once again, it was Athena.*

Shu: Athena, where have you been?!

Athena: Relax Shu, we've been in Europe.

Shu: Europe?

Athena: I battled Bella Akazara.

Shu: Really well you have great timing, i was about to head out to face her as well.

Athena: No need to do that Shu, we're bringing her to you.

Shu: What are you talking about?

Athena: Shu, when you told us about the theory that there was another Valhalla sibling of ours.. you were right.

*Athena hangs up and Shu was left wondering*

Shu: Bella Akazara... looks like Athena found her long lost sibling at last..

---On The Jet---

Athena: Well we should be in New York within the hour, you guys will see the new stadium soon.

Bella: Oh man i can't wait!

*About an hour or so later, Bella and everyone else had finally arrived in New York City. They would save looking around the city for the following day, Bella really wanted to see the new stadium*

---

Athena: The New York Bulls is just up ahead, Shu should already be here as well as the new stadium.

*Everyone finally makes it to the New York Bulls and they walked inside, Shu Kurenai was waiting for them*

Athena: Shu! You're finally back, that training journey took you long enough!

Shu: Well i would've been back sooner, but i most of my time was dedicated to this.

*Shu held up his Spriggan which began to glow with a crimson red aura*

Athena: So that's your new bey!

Shu: Yeah, this is Atlas Spriggan!

*Bella leaped forward and snatched the bey*

Bella: It's awesome! It's a dual rotating balance type, it's so cool!!

*Bella looked back at Shu and sheepishly handed his bey back to him*