KARISHMA'S SELF REALIZATION

Hi everyone, there you go with another update......please enjoy

Ignore spelling and grammatical errors

Karishma walked out of the gym room drowned in deep thoughts while signs of her emotional turmoil from a few moments ago were visible on her face; puffy eyes, tear strinkened and pale face. “Karishma madam, are you alright?” Santu asked seeing that, on behalf of cheetah and herself however it went unheard by her and she walked passed them straight to her desk.

“What happened to her? Had she been crying?” Cheetah asked. “Crying, though caused by any kind of pain, can sometimes lead to inner cleansing especially if element of remorse is there in it,” Pushpa ji responded as she came out of gym room.

“Pushpa ji!! It seems madam sir’s company had taught you also to say big complex lines….do you want us to get crushed under the weight of these words only?” Santosh said with an innocent frown. Pushpa ji shook her head with a little smile and walked towards her desk.

At Lunch time, Santu, cheetah, Pushpa ji were sitting on lunch table including Karishma who was still drowned in deep thoughts and just staring at her tiffin. “Madam Sir, why she hasn’t come yet? Let me call her?” Santu said and was about to move towards her cabin.

“Santu!! Wait, let me bring her!!” Pushpa ji stopped her after thinking something and herself moved towards her cabin. Cheetah and Santu had nodded in response.

Upon hearing her name, Karishma had instantly raised her head as if something clicked her mind, “My goodness, starting from Shorya to even our farthest family members i had thought about everyone but could not find something that could hurt someone so badly. But madam sir……I know I did hurt her but I had apologized from her already and she had forgiven me too…..or….she had not?” she had just started registering the right questions and as she thought deeper to get answer she found her heart beat increasing more and more. Her eyes were glued to the cabin door hoping desperately that she came out and proved her suspicion wrong.

Inside the cabin, two stacks of files were piled up on both sides and she had given her head in an open file in between the two. Pushpa ji looked at her and a conversation over the phone half an hour ago had flashed in her mind.

“Hello Pushpa ji, good afternoon, actually I wanted to ask you that did Haseena had taken her lunch?” A very worried Noor Jahan Begum had asked her. “Amm….” Pushpa ji was still comprehending whether she should worry her more by telling her the truth when she heard her saying, “Look Pushpa ji, please don’t lie to me. You might be thinking that I might not be able to handle this much stress because of my weak heart but let me remind you that I am her mother. My motherhood had given me strength at that time when her father had left me alone in this world and it is still the same. Haseena is my only hope in life, she is my beloved child and trust me I can bear anything for her but I won’t let her destroy herself. So, please tell me truly, If she had eaten her lunch or I should come there to feed her.” Hearing the determination and strength in her voice, Pushpa ji smiled a little added, “No doubt that madam sir had inherited this strength and determination from you. Anyways, yes, your assumption is right she had not had anything yet but you don’t have to come here. Though my love for her could not be more than yours but it is not less either and I promise you that she won’t skip her lunch.” “I know if you had said that then I am relieved that it would not be her fourth consecutive skipped meal.” “No, it won’t be.” Pushpa ji responded assuring and hung up.

Coming out of the flashback, she sighed in despair seeing her trying to forget the pain by over-exerting herself. “May I come in madam sir?” Pushpa ji asked loudly to get her attention. “Yes,” she responded without lifting her gaze and pen. “It is lunch time madam sir, everyone is waiting for you at lunch,” Pushpa ji said her gaze fixing on her who had yet neither raised her head once nor stopped her pen.

“I am not hungry Pushpa ji, you guys please proceed.” Hearing her reply, she took a deep breath and added sternly, “earlier I had requested as your junior but it had not worked so now I am warning you straight as a mother that if you had not closed this file and came with me for lunch right now then I will not say anything to you but will go straight to Karishma and will not allow her to have her next meal until you had one.” She at once lifted her head and looked in her eyes to find out if she is serious. Closing her eyes, she took a few deep breathes, pressed her eyes a little and then said opening them a few moments later, “Fine, Let’s go!!”

Karishma who was impatiently waiting for her to come out with her eyes glued to the door and stopping her breath when saw Pushpa ji came out. Her heart was about to sink but then she saw Haseena following her and she breathed out in relief unknown that it was momentary.

Haseena flashed her signature smile to Santu and Cheetah and settled down to have her lunch. It was half way through the lunch but Haseena had not once gazed at Karishma. In addition, she was just focusing on finishing the food and was replying to Santu’s endless banter with a ‘Hmm!!’

All this was noticed by Karishma who had long forgotten her lunch. Her stony facial expressions which was being decorated with a fake smile with her every response to Santu, was increasing Karishma’s restlessness.

Pushpa ji who was observing both Haseena and Karishma interrupted Karishma’s chain of thoughts and said, “Karishma, have your lunch!” “Hmm!!” she responded and then started looking down at her plate. Completing her lunch Haseena returned to her cabin, but after that Karishma had not dared to look at her.

Their duty hours are about to be finished and Karishma’s mind was roaming with all those harsh words she had told to Haseena since her transfer in Jankipuram thana and her eyes were wet. Her phone rang and she picked up without looking at the screen. “Yes!” “S.I. Karishma Singh, haven’t you cross checked Pakrwah vivah’s case file before sending it, it does not have the report which you made for MPT,” D.S.P Anubhav Singh scolded her from other side. “Sorry sir, i….i am sending it to you just now,” “You must!!” he said and hung up.

‘The report’ that word had resurfaced that day’s deed in her mind, how she had staged a fake robbery and her and her team mates fake death in shoot out right in front of Haseena to prove that her emotions are a weakness for her as an S.H.O…………In no time she found her body shivering and sweating profusely and she found her heart questioning just one thing, “If she would have been in her place, won’t she have surrendered herself at once to save Haseena’s life………?” realization struck her hard with great impact.

KHUD HI KO TABAH KAR KAY ROYA HUN MEIN
HAR ROZ GUNAH KAR KAY SOYA HUN MEIN

With shivering hands she held the glass of water and drank it in one go, her condition improved a little as it allowed her to walk to Pushpa ji. Pushpa ji looked at her state, knowing what had happened to her she took her to gym room and made her sit there first. Returning back she gave necessary instructions to Cheetah and Santu, as Haseena had already left and she knew they won’t be coming out anytime soon.

So, how is it...?
Do vote and comment below!!
Ready for a bonus part???