KARISHMA HAS FAILED HER MOTHER!!!

Hi everyone, First of all thank you for the mind blowing response......i have never imagined that you guys missed my stories this much......thank you for all the love you have given me and my stories.....thanks a lot.....it really means alot!!!

Please ignore spelling and grammatical errors, not proofread

Pushpa ji had not went much far, when she saw Haseena’s jeep moving towards MPT and without a second thought she too returned. Haseena entered MPT one step ahead of her, seeing her every one saluted her, “Greetings madam sir!!”

“Greetings! Welcome back to MPT S.I. Karishma Singh.” she welcomed her with a small professional smile on her face.

Facing her team she added, “Team MPT, congratulations to all of you, you have stood by each other in hard times and saved your dignity and MPT. Many, many congratulations to all of you, once again. Now, when everything is back to normal I want all of you to be more keen and attentive towards your duties and solving cases. Best of luck!!” “Thank you madam sir!!” all said in one voice hearing her motivating speech.

None could trace any tinge of sadness in her eyes, except Pushpa ji who was amazed by her skills to conceal her broken self once again. “Get back to work!!” she ordered and moved towards her cabin.

Before she could enter, Karishma stopped her from behind, moved in front of her and added softly while looking down, “I am sorry madam sir for misunderstanding you. As per forensic report, it is proved that those audio clips were doctored. I have spoken so….” However Haseena had not let her complete her apology, placed her hand on her shoulder, and responded calmly and softly, “It is okay, Karishma Singh!! No need to apologize.” Patting her shoulder twice and flashing an assuring smile she walked back to her cabin, with her usual calm and composed self.

AB KIA DHONDTAY HO JALAY KAGHAZ KI RAKH MEIN
WO AFSANA HI JAL GYA JIS KA UNWAN TUM THAY

Pushpa ji who had witnessed everything wiped her unshed tears and moved towards her desk, helplessly.

It has been an hour and Karishma was observing that unlike her usual self, Pushpa ji was just completing files sitting on her desk without asking for tea and blabbering about anything and everything from her morning tea to her neighbour’s stories. It made her extremely worried and perhaps for the first time in her life she was feeling scared of her.

Kabhi Na Huwa Na Huwa Tanha
Jab Bhi Tha Chaha Tujhe Paya Wahan
Aaj Jo Main Door Hoon Toh Chahun Dekhna
Jaagi Hai Ya Tu Soyi O Meri Maa
Jaagi Hai Yaa Tu Soyi O Meri Maa

“Santu, where is that Sharma case’s file?” Pushpa ji asked breaking Karishma’s trance. “Oh, it’s in gym room….let me get it for you.” Santu was about to get up but Pushpa ji stopped her, once again against her usual self, “It’s okay….I’ll get it myself.” she responded and walked towards gym room.

As soon as, Karishma saw her moving away from everyone, she take it as a perfect opportunity to confront and moved swiftly towards gym room. Pushpa ji picked up the file from the sofa and turned around only to see Karishma standing there with closed door of gym room behind her.

Ki Jiya Lage Re Na Lage Re Na Tujh Bin Mera Ab To Yahan,
Ki Pukare Na Koyi Ab Nam Mera Teri Tarah O Meri Maa,

“Karishma madam? What does that mean?” she asked looking straight in her eyes gesturing towards the door. “I want to talk to my Amma, right now, please……i….i….i am unable to take it.” she requested feebly with her choking voice.