summer, two !

I know

I know.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐘 checking her bedside clock. Her eyes widened slightly seeing the time.

'Shit shit shit its 4am already father's going to kill me' She thought, scrambling out of bed. 

Pulling on her black and gold uniform, she quickly put her caramel brown hair in a medium ponytail, brushed her teeth and put on deodorant.

Running into the castle's training room, Giselle was slightly relieved to find that her father hadn't arrived yet. Standing up straight with her hands behind her back, she waited nervously for her father to walk in.

About 3 minutes later, Gilbert Monet walked in. His shoulder length hair pulled into a low ponytail.

"You arrived at four o'three am. Remind me again what time you're supposed to be here?"

"Four am on the dot, not at three fifty-nine or at four o'one." The younger Monet recited.

"And, did you arrive at four am on the dot?" 

Giselle gulped. "N-no."

Her father's eyes darkened. "And you thought that I wouldn't find out?"

"Yes."

Gilbert striked his daughter across the face making her face snap to the side. Giselle returned her head to its normal position. The only show that anything happened was the faint red mark on her cheek.

"Lets go, warm up, you have 2 minutes."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 morning training session, Giselle got ready for breakfast with the family. The maids combed her hair into an uncomfortable braided half-up-half-down thing. Her dress was a light blue one, with no corset (thankfully) and a small coat with white frills at the sleeves. A dagger was attached by a harness on her thigh, hidden by the long skirt of her dress.

Giselle made her way towards the breakfast room, knocking on the door before coming in.

Inside the room was her father, who was at the head of the table. Her mother and sister were yet to arrive.

"Sit, Giselle." her father said, motioning to the seat at the other end of the table. "You will one day be the Head of this house, the House of Monet. I have heard through... sources that you have been misbehaving, acting like a goof and swearing, and not to mention OFFERING FOR A DUEL OVER A BLOODY REMEMBERALL."