You are special baby..❤️💕

Comincia dall'inizio

Priya smiled seeing this set up and knew it was all her husband's efforts . She looked around but he wasn't there . She was about to call him that she found two arms twirling around from back by her waist. She knew it was Ram . She kept her hands over his and turned her head back to see him .

Ram - yaar tumhare baal..god...

Saying so he moved her hair to one side and was mesmerized seeing her . Her face was just a few centimetres away from his. She was in a peach chikankari short kurti which looked glittery in the moon light . She had her hair lose , mangalsutra around her neck and a coral pink gloss which made her lips look breath taking. She was smiling looking Into his eyes and Ram found his heart beating faster . She hit on his hand bringing him back into the real world.

Priya - kahan kho gaye ?

Ram - woh.. kuch nahi..bas..

Priya - kya hua ? Aur yeh sab setting , decoration kyun ? Kuch special hain?

Ram - of course hain...

Priya - kya ?

Ram smiled and moving closer to her cheeks , digging his nose into it , he said.

Ram - My wife got promoted . Now she's the Head of the department of English and literature in Mumbai's one of the best universities... Isn't it an achievement?

Priya was surprised as she didn't share this news with him yet.

Priya - Aapko kaise pata?

Ram - woh sab baitke bhi baath kar sakthe hain....first chalo let's go...

He pulled Priya to the tent area and asked.

Ram - kaisa hain ? Actually yaar maine khud arrange ki hain..aur zyaada waqt bhi nahi tha..i hope tumhe acha laga hain..warna...

Priya kept a finger on his lips and said.

Priya - shh..mujhe acha laga.. bohot acha laga...You did this all by yourself , what else more will I expect? Your efforts are all that matters to me....

Ram smiled and Said.

Ram - Aao baito...

Priya comfortably sat on the soft pillows and Ram settled beside her . Their arms were rubbing each other's and Ram entangled his hand with hers.

Ram - Toh...

Priya - toh....

Ram - Khaaye ?

Priya - mujhe aapse kuch poochna hain....Aapko pata kaisa chala ki..

Ram - ki tum HOD ban gayi ho ?

Priya- Haan....

Ram - woh Vikram ne call kiya tha tumhare phone pe....tab maine call lift ki aur usne bataya ki meri wife ko promote Kiya Gaya hain....And main jaantha hoon main kithna excited tha..like baby finally...I know tum isse zyaada deserve karthi ho...but jo bhi hain....your every achievement must be celebrated...Main wahin tumse baath karna chahtha tha par tum toh bina sune hi chali gayi.. isiliye mujeh idea aaya ki main kuch tumhare liye plan karoon.. toh maine yeh Kiya...waise aap kab baathane waali thi mujeh yeh...

Priya - woh bataane waali thi..par mujhe laga aap shaadi ke kaamon main busy honge and all.. isiliye maine...

Ram - isiliye tumne nahi bataaya..kyaa yaar.....main duniya ki kithni bhi important kaam hi kyun na kar raha hoon..tumhare liye hamesha mere paas time hoga...aur yeh toh..it's your hardwork, it's your blood and sweat that has finally been blossomed now...how would I miss to feel and celebrate this moment?