Back to normal?

Priya rushed home and went to her room . She couldn't really take what has just happened. She immediately took a glass of water and sat on the sofa . The moment she slightly closed her eyes everything with Ram just flashed her mind . She couldn't understand why did she fall weak in that moment and let that all happen. She was not blaming Ram , not at all because it was nothing him alone, whatever happened it was mutual . She remembered everyone saying and teasing that Ram and Priya are made for each other and one day they will fall in love. Priya shouted no. She couldn't let that happen . It was not about falling in love with Ram it was about mere falling in love. Again loving someone would only mean pouring water on all the effort she has put in the past 8 years to mend her broken heart . She couldn't afford to again go through that pain according to her. Yes she trusted Ram and also knew how good he was , but trusting him over love? No she couldn't.

Priya - priya tu pyaar ke baare main soch hi kyun rahi hai?

She couldn't understand why she jumped to Love. She surely felt the pleasure and solace of being close to Ram but her insecurities and past couldn't let her accept it . Maybe she was right in her part . No she didn't know how to face Ram . After what happened , it would be tough to even look into his eyes for her . So she decided to sleep even before he comes . She took the blanket and slept on the sofa .

Ram couldn't properly drive the car . He was on his trip of mind . He was feeling guilty for whatever happened earlier . Though it was Priya who let him , he was under the impression that he did everything and worried about what would priya think of him now . In his mind he was still in love Vedika and getting close close to Priya would mean cheating her . Though that closeness with Priya only gave him pleasure , his regret didn't let him feel that. He didn't have the courage to look into her Eyes now . The moment he reached the room , he saw her sleeping on sofa . And this hurt him . On the first night she slept with him on the bed , though they had fights on days , even then she slept on bed , but today she slept on sofa. He assumed she was not comfortable now to be with him but Priya had her own reasons . She didn't want to make things more complicated for him , so she herself slept on the sofa . Ram closed the door and went to sleep in the guest room .

It was 7 in the morning and Ram woke up and came out of the room to find preparations for Shivina's and Akki's haldi going in full swing . Ram needed his suit and hoped priya wouldn't be in the room . He slowly tried to check and he was relieved that priya was in the washroom . He took his suit and left the room in a jiffy . Priya came out of the room and saw one of the cupboards in the walk in to be open and understood that Ram came in . She didn't know why he left but she was sort of relieved that she will not have to face him . Ram took a quick shower and got ready to leave to his office . While he was going past his room , he saw Priya standing in front of the dressing table in their room and putting her mangalsutra around her neck . Then she took the sindoor and kept a pinch of it in her hairline . This reminded Ram that they were married . Since yesterday's night they were ignoring each other , but till when he would run from her ? All his life? Now this was a serious question for Ram , till when and how would he run from priya? At some point they will have to sit and talk , right? Ram didn't have any energy to think about this all ,so he just decided to go to office now. He was going that Shivina stopped him and said she will never talk to him if he will go to his office today . He tried to convince her a lot but to his vain,he failed to convince her . Sighing he left to the guest room and called Adi.

Ram - yaar , main aaj office nahi aa raha , koyi meeting fix karde online ab.

Adi - pehle tu mujhe yeh bata ki kal raat...

Ram- yaar , main baad main bol dunga tumhe , ab please meeting fix kardo.

Adi - konsi meeting ? Kiske saath? Aise kaise kissi se meeting arrange kardoon , pagal hain kya?