Revelation and ❤️

Ram came home to find Priya talking on phone . He , still in his thoughts went in and freshened up . He came out to see Priya still talking on phone . He signalled Priya who is it . She mouthed Maitri and this again pulled his courage down . After two minutes she came back and he asked.

Ram - Maitri thi kya?

Priya - Yah , she was so excited , it's her 5 th anniversary and she is planning a tour to Manali . I always wished for her happiness and I feel so full to see her happy and if it's because of neeraj , then all thanks to him. Aapko pata hain Maitri....

Priya abruptly stopped her sentance and spoke after few seconds.

Priya - Leave that , but....

Ram - kyun? Bolo ...tum kuch keh rahi thi na...

Priya - nahi..

Ram - bolo na yaar .

Priya - fine .

Saying so Priya sat on the bed beside him and he instantly stood up.

Priya- kya hua?

Ram - main kuch laana bhool gaya .

Priya- kya?

Ram - ek minute do , I'll be back.

He ran saying this and Priya was now habituated of him running and suddenly disappearing 😂. In a minute he was back and jumped on the bed like a child .

Ram - yeh lo.

Priya - kya?

Ram - Swiss dark chocolate hain . Actually Switzerland ke ek bade chocolate manufacturing company ke CEO ke saath mera meeting tha 3 din pehle toh maine unse kahan ki woh India ko parcel karde wahan ke chocolates . I am sure you know how amazing are Swiss chocolates . Actually it's been a month since I haven't eaten proper good and creamy chocolates , So I was craving for this one and yesterday I received it . I , Adi , Vik and kunal completed all of them and the last one I saved it for you . So there you go , abhi khaalo , Varna mera mann badal jaayega aur kisse pata main hi isse khaalon.

He looked so adorable while saying this . Priya thought he'll come home tensed or stressed due the work pressure , but here he was all in front of her , smiling and cheerful . She sometimes wondered was he always this happy or what does actually keeps spinning in his mind . Priya was someone whose mood changed according to the people and circumstances around her , but Ram , he didn't seem to change because of anything . He was always smiling , pure and authentic which made everyone around him gush over him and Priya was no different .

Ram - madam kahan koyi huyi ho?

Priya- Aap main...

Ram- kya????

Priya- I mean aap kuch bol rahe the.

Ram - main kuch nahi bol raha tha , tum pehle iss chocolate ko taste karo.

Priya took it from his hand , opened the wrapper and broke the chocolate into two halves . She forwarded one half to him.

Ram - mujhe kyun de rahi ho , You have it na.

Priya - akele khaane ki aadat ab nahi hain , Isiliye .

Ram smiled and took it .

Priya relishing it spoke.

Priya - Nice one , Thank you Mr Kapoor.

Ram - yaar , ab chocolate jaisi choti si cheez ke liye bhi Thank you bologi kya?

Priya - fine , I won't , par aap boliye , aap gaye the na office , kya hua ? Problem sort out hogya?

Ram knew he must reveal everything to Priya now as there was no point of hiding it as all it would mean was saving neeraj .
He knew things would be tough , but he also knew he would handle it no matter what .