𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟴

Start from the beginning

"i didn't know they would show up at your concert. i know Tony and Ondre though. we're back in LA and they took their chance," Colson commented, Jaden laid back down. "did they text you?" he questioned. Colson nodded.

a four days earlier

Colsons got a text from tony and rolled his eyes before opening.

tony lopez make sure to keep pretty boy safe at yalls next la concert

Colson was not letting anything happen to Jaden. no happening. Jaden walked out of the bathroom and colson put his phone down, "hi," Jaden smiled, laying next to Colson, "hi baby," Colson replied, wrapping his around Jaden.

three days later

"hey baby," Colson said, snaking his arms around Jadens waist. Jaden let out a small laugh, rubbing the facial lotion on his face with the hand that wasn't on Colsons arm. "we have to leave in 10 minutes," Colson continued, rubbing Jadens stomach. Jaden nodded, turning around facing Colson.

"are you okay? you've been extremely weird the past few days," Jaden asked softly, putting his hands on Colsons face. Colson nodded, placing a soft kiss on Jadens lips. he picked Jaden up, putting him on the counter.

Jaden smiled, putting both of his hands on Colsons bare chest, "if something happens tonight, just remember, i'll always love and protect you," Colson told Jaden, making the boy nod, "i know kelz," Jaden replied, kissing his lips. his arms wrapped around Colsons neck, pulling him closer. Colson leant over, making Jadens back dip and form an arched position. Jaden put one hand on the counter to help hold himself up. Colson put his hands on Jadens thighs, forcing them apart so he could stand in between them.

Colson nibbled at Jadens bottom lip, asking for entrance. Jaden gaped his mouth open and Colson slid his tongue in, searching jaden's for nothing in particular. Jaden moaned into the kiss, putting his hand back where it was, around colsons neck. Colson gripped Jadens thighs, tightly, kissing down his neck. Jaden let out soft moans as Colson sucked the blood too it's surface.

"i got you forever, princess," Colson smiled, making Jadens cheeks turn pink. he hid his face in Colsons neck while Colson picked him up and carried him outside to the car.

present, now.

"i don't think i wanna go on tour for awhile," Jaden spoke softly. Colson rubbed the back of Jadens neck, kissing his head, "okay baby," he replied.

"how are you? do you need anything?" Jaden asked quickly changing the subject, "i'm okay," Colson said, "you might wanna tell everyone though," he continued.

"i will when we go home," Jaden smiled, kissing Colsons chest.

timeskip: a week

Colson and Jaden were home, finally, and in their own bed. Colsons wound was almost healed, "pretty baby," Colson murmured sweetly to Jaden. Jaden smiled, kissing colsons lips, "i'm gonna go make something to eat, you want anything?" colson shook his head no, "tell the fans real quick," he said making jaden nod and stand up, grabbing his phone.

@jxdn

liked by coolhossler2021 and 8,628,277 othersjxdn he's okay everyone! his wound is healing fantastically, he's just unable to do anything for himself cause he's lazy🙄 but i'm sorry to say that neither of us are comfortable with going on tour for ...

jxdn he's okay everyone! his wound is healing fantastically, he's just unable to do anything for himself cause he's lazy🙄 but i'm sorry to say that neither of us are comfortable with going on tour for awhile. i'm so sorry to anyone who bought a ticket for the 2022 tour but it is no longer happening. maybe later in the year it will.
view all 20,628 comments

alabamaluellabarker we're coming by later!
jxdn can't wait babe:)

brycesbrother so glad he's doing okay!!

jolsonswrld sending prayers!!

nessabarrett awww, i'll be by tomorrow! i'm with my brother
jxdn great!

landonasherbarker he looks like shit
jxdn tbh
theblondedon fuck y'all😭
jxdn cheating on me with landon?

theblondedon i love you
jxdn i love you more

casiebaker i'll be home later:)
jxdn okay baby

𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦