𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟴

Casie ended up going home, she couldn't sleep cause there was nurses coming in constantly to check on Colson. it hasn't even been 6 hours. he was still asleep. he had woken up twice before but not long enough to see Jaden.

Jaden, just sat in the chair next to his bed, his head against the wall and both his feet in the chair. it was currently 3:32 am.

"fuck," jaden heard someone groan in a groggily voice. colson.

"you're awake! do you need anything?" Jaden said shooting out of his chair. "an explanation on who you are would be nice." Colson said looking at jaden.

jaden furrowed his eyebrows, "what?" he said taken back. "i'm just kidding baby," Colson smiled. jaden rolled his eyes, "fuck you," he said, "as soon as i can get out of this hospital bed," Colson smirked as a doctor walked in.

"hey Mr. Baker how're feeling?" he asked softly. "like i just got shot," he said sarcastically, "colson!" jaden reprimanded. colson sighed, "fine, i feel fine. just light headed," he said.

the doctor nodded, "we'll have to keep you here for about a week. give or take a few days, it should heal within a week or two. also, id say no sex for a month," he said.

jaden and colson both looked at each other and groaned, the doctor laughed, "whenever you feel fine enough to do it works too," he said. jaden and colson let out a loud breath.

"there's not really anything you can and can't drink or eat, i know how famous y'all are, so no concerts," the doctor continued making jaden let out a low whine, "i'm okay," Colson spoke softly looking at the boy who had clear trauma. he reached his arm over and put his thumb and pointer finger on Jadens chin.

the doctor smiled at the two, "bed rest is important, no getting up doing as you please. if you're gonna walk, make sure someone is near you at all times," he said. Colson nodded, "anything else?" he asked. the doctor shook his head no, "if you need anything have him come find us or push the little button. in notifies me and your nurse that will check in on you," he said before walking out.

Jaden looked over at Colson, who made his head motion for Jaden to come over by leaning it to the side and back quickly. Jaden smiled, getting in bed next to Colson, wrapping his arm around his torso and his leg around colsons. Colsons arm was under jaden and on his back, "are you okay?" he asked his fiancé. Jaden nodded his head quickly, laying it down on Colsons chest.

timeskip: 2 days

"no you're not baby," he replied, kissing Jadens head after asking Jaden the same question he did two nights ago. Jaden sighed, "it was so..." he started but couldn't think of the word to finish it, "traumatizing?" colson finished for him. Jaden nodded, "i felt so helpless in that situation. i thought i lost you," Jaden said, feeling tears sting his eyes. Colsons heart broke. he's been shot before, that's the weird part. he never felt bad about it or scared. of course he didn't wanna die the other 3 times he was shot but he also didn't care. but he was extremely scared that night.

his whole life flashed before his eyes before they could blink. every good moment did.

which were all with Jaden, Casie and his family. Travis Kourtney Kim Pete etc.

this time it was different. he didn't know how to explain it, but seeing Jaden crying for him to be okay that night broke him. he couldn't leave Jaden that night. he couldn't hurt him again. he wouldn't hurt him again and he stood by that this time.

"did you know it was gonna happen?" Jaden asked. "what do you mean?" Colson raised an eyebrow. "for three days, you were acting so gentle and caring. like it wouldn't happen for awhile," Jaden replied, sitting up. Colson sighed.