A Big Break

A Big Break
He looked at his pale, almost pink skin in the mirror as he adjusted his hair. This was his night to shine, and no body was going to stand in his way.

Girls ran ran past him, some were in dresses, some were in their underwear , who were screaming about the time. There were a few girls, who were either naked or had a towel on, and blamed anyone who past that they stole their clothes.

No one here knew his real name, well they would if they even bothered to asked. They called him Piggeh, since they thought he was an animal. Sleeping with someone every night, no matter what gender.

He he kicked a box farther under his table, it's contents within the box was a dress.... One that belonged to the girl across from him. She was in a towel trying to dry her hair as she looked for her dress.

It it was a cat fight behind the curtain. If someone could find someway to sabotage you, they would.

Piggeh herd slight movement next to him. He turned around grabbing a girls arm, a spray bottle in hand.

"Touch it and I will use this..." He threatened making the girls eyes widened.

She he had tried to take his outfit. Almost every show someone tried to so he's used to this. The girl let go of his outfit, lifting her hands up in surrender.

Piggeh held the bottle glaring at her, "go..." He growled, and the girl turned quickly fleeing as she tripped over her heels.

"Noob..." He muttered watching her stumble. He sat the spray bottle down. It was filled with water and with a single squirt he could have ruined the girl's hair and make up.... But he wasn't the cruel...

He sighed quietly as he put on some make up which made his eyes pop. He had an almost pink colored iris, which most people believed were contacts.

Piggeh stood up and slipped on a pair of heels, getting a few weird looks from the newer models. He rolled his eyes as he walked past the girls, flipping the long hair he didn't have as he walked away.

"Where are go going?...." A horse voice asked.

"Just gonna take a peak at the crowd Stephy...." Piggeh said as he fluttered his eyelashes as he looked at the tall body guard in front of him.

"Fine..." Stephano sighed, "but hurry up, we're starting in five...." He said as he looked as his golden watch.

Piggeh rolled his eyes with a chuckle as he caressed Stephano's cheek, "of course Stephy...."

Stephano rolled his eyes before going to check the lighting.

Piggeh smiled as he basically skipped to the curtains, before pulling the velvet fabric back softly and looked out. His eyes scanned the crowd before they stopped at a certain person. His heat began to beat faster as he but his lip.

There sat in a chair was a journalist. One of the harshest critics. The models called him Mr. Chair. All he would do was sit there with no emotion like a chair, he would occasionally take some notes.

Piggeh licked his lips slightly as Mr.Chair pushed up his glasses, and looked around. Piggeh purred lightly as he watched for a few more minuets until he realized that people where scrabbling for finishing touches and he wasn't even ready.

His eyes widened as he rushed back to his clothes to find that his outfit was missing. He cursed loudly realizing he should have gotten Stephano to watch it.

"Who took it?!" He yelled scaring the new models, "who took my clothes?!" He growled.

"Next time, don't steal my stuff..." Berta growled. She was another model who he had dated once, they broke up when Piggeh began sleeping around, and they try their best to sabotage each other.

Piggeh growled quietly, the only thing he had left to wear was...... The dress in the box he had...

He grumbled as he stepped into the dress, looking at himself in the mirror. He smiled lightly, actually liking the dress. It matched his eyes, clung to his body, and most of all his was short.

Smirking, Piggeh twirled slightly. Suddenly, he heard the deep voice of Stephano's call for line up.

Piggeh hurriedly wrote down something on a slip of paper, before he rushed over to the line up. He wasn't in the end nor the beginning, more like then middle.

He waited tapping his heels as he waited, chuckling slightly at those girls who had mixed up the order or who had stumble slightly. Of course these were the newer models, having no trouble with seeing who the show offs were to the shy ones Mr. Chair scribble some notes down, yet, no one knew what he was thinking.

A smirk slipped onto Piggeh's lips as he walked out, he instantly caught some attention of fashion designers, shocked to see a male wearing something for a female, and some of the bored Husbands/ boyfriends who were dragged to the show.

He shook his hips slightly as he walked, he blew a kiss to someone in the crowd, hearing one girl scream which made him laugh. He could feel the heat of the lights beating down on him, and if he could, he would have stayed there all night. The crowd was like putty in his hands, and he had all night to work and play with it. Sadly, he could tel that the other girls, especially, Berta, were getting extremely impatient waiting. He struck a pose, a little too sexy for some of the audience I may add, since some screamed, one had received a nosebleed which made him laugh as he turned to walk back he let the paper fall from his hand. Right into Mr.Chair's lap.

PIggeh sent a wink to him as the Journalist looked up slightly shocked and amused.

Mr.Chair looked down, his eyes scanned the paper, 'Meet me after the show, room 13,-Piggeh <3 xxox' with a phone number underneath it. He had to admit, the hand writing was a bit girlish, but of course, this man was a model, so it probably had to be girlish. A smiled smile appeared on Mr. Chair's face, this was a chance, get the answers he needed, finally get the break he was looking for.

The rest of the night passed fairly slowly on Mr. Chair's behave, he was no longer interested in the rest of the dresses nor the designers. He had politely denied the request to an after party, and had a rain check scheduled for the meetings of the designers as he carefully made his way back stage.

When Piggeh had gotten of stage he hurried back to his Changing room, passing Stephano on the way.

"What did you do to him?" He asked, "H wasn't looking up the whole show!"

"If only you knew Stephy... if only you knew..." And Piggeh left him with a wink.

He walked into his dressing room and stripped down before getting in the shower knowing he had an hour until the show was over. He had washed the makeup off and even tried to clean his messy hair, that was determined to stay up. He got out and slipped a white bathrobe on, it was soft and fluffy. He smiled as he pulled out two glasses and a bottle of wine, and that's when he heard the door.