sick of everything : chapter 16

Start from the beginning

" Jungkook has always seen me like a sister . We were like siblings. But he doesn't talk with me anymore. Because his wife thought that I had an affair with him. I have never ever touched Jungkook inappropriate way even though we were friends but we always respected each other but still she created so much drama coz Jungkook just bought earrings for me on my birthday . So he stopped talking to me for her. Not only me sometimes she even judge relationship of Jimin and Jungkook , when Jimin and Yoongi oppa treat Jungkook like their son . Jungkook loves her so much he once fought with his dad for her. She always check his phone . She's a sceptical person." She continued.

Taehyung was just listening to her carefully. He was so stunned to hear that a kind guy like Jungkook is suffering so much.

" Jungkook had some friends in music industry but when he got married , slowly slowly he cut ties from everyone because of his insecure wife. Now he has just two friends and they're also his family, Yoongi oppa and Jimin . His daughter is really weak in comparison of other infants of her age. He always smile but no one see the pain behind his smile. He spent his teenage life to accomplish his dream . When he thought he can finally live peacefully with his so called lover Lisa , she made his life more hell. " Rosé sighed .

When Taehyung heard about Jungkook daughter , he felt so bad . He said inside his mind " God is so cruel, he has given blessing to them who doesn't cherish it and here is me who is dying to cherish them, dying to be a mother, but god took away my blessings "

" We all thought that they're made for each other when they started dating. But things changed so fast. They're still the ideal couple in everyone's eyes but only Jungkook and people close to him know the reality "Rosé said with a sad smile.

Rosé left to get an order . Taehyung was just standing there and thinking about the day he first met Jungkook.

He sighed and said to himself " He was giving me hope to live when he is himself dying from inside. That day you were not explaining to me Jungkook, you were trying to explain yourself that everything will be fine one day "

At hospital

5 hours later

" Jungkook your mom has lost a lot of blood, she'll be fine. But it'll take almost a month in her recovery maybe more than a month. For now we've to admit her in hospital for some days." Doctor said.

" And about your daughter. Jungkook we can't do anything about her . She just needs someone to take care of her 24/7 . She's really weak. I don't want to scare you but if you still didn't take care of her properly, things can go more wrong with her health . "

Jungkook just sighed and looked down. He had nothing to say, he was feeling so helpless. He just sat down on the bench .
Jimin also heard doctor, he was standing right beside him.

He also sat down and just side hugged Jungkook and said " Everything will be alright, Jungkook . "

Jungkook smiled sadly and said " That's what I've been telling myself hyung, but instead of becoming alright things are getting worse. "

" I've never done anything wrong but why everything is happening wrong with me hyung ? What's the fault of my Eunnie and Mom ? Why is life so cruel? " Jungkook was crying by now.

Jimin also had tears now. But when they
were sitting together someone took their picture and asked them are they dating. Jungkook was already so tired. He just grabbed the collar of that person and started beating him. People started recording him at hospital.

" HE IS MY BROTHER, YOU SHITHEAD. HE IS LIKE A PARENT TO ME YOU PIECE OF TRASH "

Jimin was trying to stop him but Jungkook was so angry but then doctors removed him away from that man. That man was bleeding now. He was from dispatch. He said to Jungkook

" Wait and watch I'll ruin your career and this boy life "

Jungkook replied back " BEFORE YOU'LL RUIN MY CAREER I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL FUCKER "

" Jungkook calm down. No one is doing anything to me. Okay. Your hyung is coming today. He'll handle all these chaos. You just think about your mom now she needs you." Jimin said to Jungkook.

Jungkook just went outside. Jimin was calling him but he just went away.

" Not again God. First Tae now Jungkook. Please show some mercy on them " Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

Jimin was in the room where Jungkook's mom and Eunnie were admitted. It's been 3 hours since Jungkook left . But then doctor called him outside and showed him the news.

" Sir , Jungkook is everywhere on the news. And police has arrested him under the act of violence " Doctor said to Jimin.

" WHAT!????? "Jimin was shocked now. He was so frustrated. Jungkook dad was in America. Yoongi wasn't here . He just rubbed his forehead in frustration.

But then someone called his name and he felt so relieved after hearing that voice.

How was this chapter?