I took a sip from my Coffee and let the warmth flow through me as i calmed down and my stress faded away for a few Minutes . I heared a noise and grabbed my Key from the Desk .

And with Key i don't mean regular House key or so . It was an old black one with a rose on it and has a power sealed within the Metal forming it .

It is a weapon ( a scythe to be specific ) with a Demon soul , the Demon inside is like my best friend

It is a weapon ( a scythe to be specific ) with a Demon soul , the Demon inside is like my best friend . We have become friends and made a pact if he would lend me his powers , i would be his family .

( Scythe looks like that btw )

I walked inside the Living room , giving Hawks a signal to stay out of it wich the other Pros wondered about . The Demon was silently grinning like a bitch and i saw myself in his Hand unconscious , pale , hurt and straight up done .

I spinned my Key and asked who ? He answered he was quiet easy to take down , giving that you look exactly the same i bet you are to with a low level weapon .

He got a level one sword out , wich was a cheap copy of a black weapon causing me to hold back a Chuckle but he saw me grin . He asked the Fuck is so funny !?

I chuckled and said simple that thing is cheaper then everything I've ever seen at the Black market and if they sold you that as a " Black weapon over level one " you should ask for a Life refund .

He looked furious and i heared my brother breath out that he hurt our sister . I saw him smiling like he was proud of it and asked could you put him down , i would like to see what your weapon is capable of .

He put him down and i gave Hawks a sign to get him out of the Way wich he did . He pulled his Weapon out and i asked ever seen a black weapon bro ? He looked at me with rage in his eyes close to charging at me .

I activated my scythe and said monotone Demogorgon please lend me your Power .

I got a temporary tattoo on my arms and neck as my Scythe glowed red-ish , purple and vivid pink . He looked terrified and i didn't said anything as a Flame engulfed my Scythe and i sprinted towards him , as he received a flame in the colours pink and purple while getting mild burn marks .