"I'll join!" Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Well then, where shall we eat?" Y/n asked. "We could eat in the Butterfly Estate, I'll have Aoi-san prepare us dinner," Shinobu clasped her hands together. "What do you guys think?" 

"Of course!" Y/n exclaimed happily. "That'd be lovely," she smiled. Giyuu nodded, Obanai gave a shrug as Mitsuri nodded eagerly. "That'd be lovely Kocho-sama!" Kyojuro exclaimed with brightness, though, he was looking into the unknown. Y/n raised a brow and tried to follow his line of vision, but she figured that he was staring at the trees. The Wind Pillar slowly got up from the bamboo bench as light entered his vision. He cursed as he rubbed his eyes. 

"What the hell happened?" Sanemi shouted lazily as he pushed himself off the bamboo bench before noticing Mitsuri, Obanai, Giyuu, Y/n, Shinobu, and Kyojuro standing in one place. They turned their attention towards Sanemi and blinked. Sanemi then stared at them back before he realized something. "That girl won didn't she?" he asked in surprised. Shinobu nodded with a proud grin on her face. "You know what that means," she added with a singsong voice. 

Sanemi's veins were visible. "I'm sorry, Y/n," he said as steam was visible pouring out of his ears angrily. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you well," Y/n smirked. "I'M SORRY!" he shouted in embarrassment. "No worries," Y/n shrugged. 

"You were a strong pillar," she complimented.

 "Tch, that was barely what I could do," Sanemi hissed. 

"Yet, you still lost to a 15 year old," Shinobu added as Mitsuri held her hand over her mouth, trying not to laugh. 'I can't laugh, I can't laugh, I can't laugh!' she thought as she held it in. 

Sanemi tensed as he curled up his fists. "Ugh, you guys are such a nuisance," he crossed his arms on his chest. Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Enough with this nonsense, we should definitely go have dinner," he smiled at everyone. Everyone nodded in agreement except for Sanemi. The pillars started to walk away, and so did Y/n, leaving Sanemi behind as the sun was setting. Y/n stood still, as the other pillars kept on walking. 

Mitsuri bursted out into laughters, and Obanai let out a small chuckle. Shinobu was chatting happily with Kyojuro as Giyuu walked in silence and tranquility, he noticed that Y/n wasn't in the crowd before his eyes glanced at the standing Y/n. He was about to stop before he heard her talk. "Sanemi-san," Y/n raised her head. Sanemi looked at Y/n with a raised brow. "You could come if you'd like, eating dinner alone is going to make you melancholic. Come, eat with us," she smiled and she turned to face Sanemi.

Sanemi frowned at the girl. "No, why would I hang out with people like you?" he asked, rolling his eyes. Y/n's smile fell to a frown, before she blinked at Sanemi. "Alright, have a good time, but if you wanna go eat with me or the others, I'll be here to eat with you, so you won't be lonely," she smiled softly at the Wind Pillar before turning to walk away. Sanemi blushed in embarrassment, he felt warmth soaring through his cold heart. Giyuu's lips formed into a small smile before he quickly displayed his usual serious expression to avoid any commotion. 

"W-Wait," Sanemi yelled after Y/n. Y/n stopped, the pillars voices died down as they turned to look at Sanemi. Y/n turned around with a raised eyebrow. Sanemi flushed in great embarrassment as he cursed himself. "Can I come with you guys?" Sanemi asked loudly. Y/n beamed. "Of course, come here!" Y/n exclaimed as she made wave gestures, gesturing him to come over. Sanemi jogged towards them and he slowed down his pace next to Y/n. The voices of the Pillars started rambling once again, except for Giyuu's, as always. 

Sanemi looked towards his side at Y/n. Y/n then felt like she was being stared at before looking at Sanemi. "Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" Y/n asked silently. "Nothing," Sanemi grumbled before he looked down at his steps. Y/n was a bit hesitant a bit before she placed her warm hands on Sanemi's back gently. Her eyes luminesced with warmth as her smile radiated with friendliness. 

Sanemi's cheeks flushed red and he shoved her hand away. Y/n grimaced slightly before pulling her hand back to her. "I don't need your help," he said loud and clear. Y/n stayed arcadian. "If you need anything, I'll be here, oh and," Y/n mumbled the last part. "I hope that we could be best friends!" Y/n exclaimed brightly. Sanemi was taken aback. "After everything?" he asked in a small voice. "After everything," Y/n nodded before Sanemi's lips broke into a small smile.