Part 21

Your POV:

"God I hate this."

I keep saying n cleaning after a good 5-7 minutes pass by I'm done dusting, and it doesn't look that bad. I sit on the bed I look out the small window, and I see that it is already dark. "Wow it's dark already?" I move the book on the floor, then on the side of the beef there is a blanket. "Well it's cold in here so why not?" I open up the blanket, and it was pretty heavy, so I will keep me warm at night. I lay down I can hear the wind go by, and I hear wolfs? I close my eye and I try to fall asleep. "Mmmm...GOD I CANT SLEEP!" I take off the blanket and I sit up thinking.

Camilo POV:

"WHY WOULD YOU LET HER GOOD!" Mami yelled at me, and Dolores cleaning herself up from her tears. "ANSWER ME CAMILO!" Mami slap her hands on the table, I turn to Mirabel to see her with small tears in her eyes. "So?" Mami had a cloud over her head. "I let her go cuz god knows what you will do to her!" I yelled and slam my hands on the table that made everyone in the room go in shock. "That's it!" Mami yelled her cloud over her head started to rain. "Room now!" Mami pointed up stairs. "Fine I'll be happy to." I walk away, from the dining room, I walk up the stairs but casita wouldn't let me. "Casita not now please." I see the floor move, and they pick me up moving me to the door. "Wait you want me to go?" The Casita floor move as a yes. "I cant go!" "Camilo to your room!" Mami yelled I walk back to my room, I open my door, I close it and I lay down in bed. 'I hope your okay (Y/n)...'

The morning:

Your POV:

I yawn I fell off the bed. "Shit! I touch my head my hair is okay. "Well that's one way to get up..." I removed the blanket and I get up and sat on the bed. I look around the room I rub my head for on the stupid fall. I get up I open the door I walk around the forest to find a beautiful river that is clear as day. "Oh wow...." I walk and I get on my knees I wet my hands, to clean my face. I see a dear on the other side on the river with is it's baby.

"Cute..." 'I'm a bit hungry.' I turn to my side to see blueberries. "Cool blueberries!" I grab a handful of blueberries I make sure they aren't poisonous. "Nope their good." I pop one in my mouth and it was sweet. "Mmm this is good!" I said eating more. After me don e eating my breakfast I went back to the little house to see a wolf looking at me. 'Shit! Well am I going to die?!' But the wolf ran away. "Oh okay I guess." I went back in the tiny house I sat on the bed I grab the book early, and I start to read it. "Mmm what happened in this spell?" There was a picture of a men with his hand in the arm, and another men floating in air with his hands on his neck, like he needs to breath. "Mmm to say the name at the end?" I walk outside to see, dear walking past me. Then 4 minutes ago by, I see a wolf walking to me. "Oh god..." the wolf was ready to attack me.

I ran the wolf ran after me, I turn to hit a tree, I feel on my butt, I turn back to the wolf to see a pack with him. "Oh where is that page I can see if it works!" I turn the pages looking for it, then I found what I was looking for. "Yes!  Vznášet se a musím tě udusit k smrti vlk!" I point to the biggest wolf there and it started to float, and it started to wine. I stop what I just did and the wolfs look at me and started running away. "Oh umm that never when as plan..." I walk back to the little house.

Camilo POV:

"Camilo open up!" I hear Dolores yelled at me from outside my door. "Why!" I have my arms crossed. "Because everyone needs to (Y/n) vision!" Dolores told me. "(Y/n) vision what ever..." I said in my lowest voice. "I can still hear you!" "Okay fine!" I open my door to see Dolores I walk past her to see Mirabel next to Tio Bruno talking to him. "Tio Bruno please we have to see what will happen in (Y/n) vision!" Mirabel plead. "Oh no no NO! I don't do visions no more." Bruno pointed at Mirabel. "Please Tio Bruno we need to know!" I hold my arms to together, and made puppy eyes. "Mnm....Fine!" Bruno said he went outside to get a bucket of sand. "Okay you two sit down." Bruno said. We sat down Bruno put sand around us, then he put leafs on the floor, then he made a match and lit up the leafs. He grab salt from his clothes and throw it behind him. "Okay hold hands." He said we all hold hands the sand started to fly around us Mirabel hair moves with the sand, and my too. I look at Bruno he made a shock face.

"Tio Bruno what's wrong?"

"Oh my...(Y/n) won't be the same no more..."