Part 6

Your POV:

We were on the other side where Isabella's room was, and Mirabel looks mad. "Why hugging Isabella would help anything like she hates me, I don't know if you know this but I ruined her proposal it's not my fault she had her flowers going out of her-" "Mirabel! Sorry but it's not about her it's about the both of you." Bruno said I nodded. "Mirabel, Mira-" we see Camilo turn his head in a baby face. "Mirabeeell!" He yelled I giggle because the yelled was funny. "Okay Mirabel you go I protect the outside to see if anyone will go by especially Abuela but if she does come around I would hide OK?" "Okay." She said. "Hey after saving miracle you guys will come and visit right?" "After saving a miracle we are bringing you home." Mirabel said. "Knock knock knock." Bruno fills his cheeks with air then goals behind the picture and falls through. "Okay I'll see you in a bit." I said. " yeah I'll see you too I have to go save a miracle....with a huggggg." Mirabel walks to Isabella room then closes the door. I look down to see no one then someone grabs me and covers my mouth. "Shh (Y/n) it's me Camilo." I turn around to see Camilo with a smile on his face and punch him lightly on his shoulder because I got scared by him. "Don't do that I thought you were Abuela you scared me!" "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you I didn't want you to scream for people can hear you." I nodded then I giggled just for a sec or two. "Why are you giggling did I do something?" Camilo said with a confused face.

"Yeah you did is because when you called for Mirabel, I saw your face turn into a baby when you called again your voice hit different and I thought it was funny." I giggle again. "Haha very funny." He said pinching the bridge of my nose. "Ow stop!" I said in a whisper yell. "Okay okay I'll let you win this time." I give him is mean look. "Sorry I wasn't there when Luisa kick you out." "Oh no it's okay she felt bad after that." I said pushing him with my shoulder just a bit. "Ha come here!" He grab me then put me in a hug. "Hay that's no fare!" I hug him back. We giggle for a minute or two then I hear someone coming up the stairs. "Shh hide!" Camilo hides me behind a plant. "Camilo what are you doing up here?" Abuela said walking up to him. "Oh I was bored so I decided to walk around the Casita." He said oh super nervous worried that she will see me. "Oh okay I'm going to the town real quickens you will come with me." She said Camilo look at me then look back at her then nodded his head, they went to town. Around 5 minutes later, I see Isabella, and Mirabel in the floor with flowers.

"Yay you did it!" I happily said. "Haha." "What is going on here?!" We all turn to see Abuela walking up to us. 'Oh no...' I think. "What are you two doing?!" She yelled then look at me. "Abuela we are saving the miracle the candle grew brighter and Isabella was unhappy, then I fixed her unhappiness to harass you being happy that is why I'm in Bruno's vision I'm helping the miracle!" "Enough!" She yelled. "Stop it I don't know why you weren't given a gift but that doesn't mean that you have to ruin everyone else's gift!" She yelled. Cracks start to form again. Mirabel yelled back at her Abuela. "No no no!" Tia Pepa yelled we see cracks on the wall going to the candle. "Oh no..." the floor had a big shake. "Casita gut us up there!" Mirabel yelled we both run to the candle, then a ladder form. We climb the ladder then Isabella use her power to get there then she fell, she lost her power, the I turn to see Camilo turn to a tall man he jump then got turn into his back self but luckily the house helped him to reach the ground easier.

Me and Mirabel climb the ladder, we made it to the rooftop well she tried to grab the candle I try to help her up. "Come on Mirabel!" I yelled! Parts of the house was breaking down. "(Y/n) Mirabel leave it!" I hear someone yelled. "Antonio!" He almost got hit by a door. "We have to get out of here!" Felix yelled "(Y/n) please leave it!" Camilo yelled. Looking at my eyes in fear. The floor made waves making the family move back. "(Y/n), Mirabel please we have to get you guys out of here!" Isabella yelled. "(Y/n) please come down here!" Camilo was push by the door that look like waves. Everyone was push out the house, and the door was shut lock not to let anyone in. "Guys leave it!" I was still help Mirabel with the candle. "Hurry!" I yelled. "Got it." I let her go. We turn to the house seeming part of it falling off part by part Breaking down we both fell off the roof luckily the house helped us to get down but...

I got unlucky....