ೃ⁀➷ 08 real life

*ೃ༄ october 2, 2019

amelia pugh rolled her eyes as she opened the back of her car.

there, sitting and smiling so proudly, was her golden retriever. kal-el — kal — was seven years old yet he was as energetic as he was when amelia first bought him.

a few hours ago, the two of them dropped off amelia's friend, timothee chalamet, at the airport. timothee had a hand in raising kal so the dog was definitely attached to him. it was the reason amelia said to herself as she and kal walked towards the set office. he was sad that timmy left so he didn't want me to leave him in the apartment.

amelia and timothee bought an apartment here, in budapest. she had to film a movie called midsommar and then black widow and he had to film a movie called dune. they thought it would be more convenient if they just shared an apartment together.

she could only hope that the directors and other cast members didn't mind a large dog staring at them. for the most part, kal was behave dog. he didn't bark at stranger, unless absolutely necessary, and is able to keep quiet if amelia tells him to.

amelia feels her phone vibrate and gets a notification from timothee. he replied to the story she posted about kal sneaking into her car in instagram. and as she was about to open the app, kal suddenly pulls on his leash which causes amelia to tell go.

kal runs up to something — someone — and places his paws on that person's chest, causing them to fall on their back. amelia lets out a gasp as she runs towards them, she even silently prays this person isn't one of the scriptwriters. she was sure they were already mad at her.

apparently, they were having some conflicts due to her character; katerina petrova. in the books, she plays as both the darkling and kaz's love interest so the writers aren't sure which side of the show are they going to write her character in.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" amelia said as she ran towards the person, the man that kal had pushed over. for the first few seconds, she thought her dog was attacking this person. but then she got a better view of the situation as she came closer and realized he was licking their face.

"are you okay, freddy?" a brown-skinned girl said from behind. amelia tore her eyes away from her dog and looked at the other people. there was this woman, a brown skinned-man, a short girl and ben barnes. ben motherfu

wait... did she say freddy? amelia turns her focus back on the man her dog was on top of and her eyes widened. it was freddy.

her freddy.

she quickly shook the thought away because he stopped being her freddy a long time ago.

"kal!" freddy shouted as he gently pushed the dog off him. he was grinning ear-to-ear as he patted the dog's head. but the grin slightly faltered when his eyes met amelia's.

he was about to say something but, luckily, the brown skinned girl spoke up again. "you know amelia pugh's dog? and her dog knows you?"

freddy and amelia still don't break eye contact as a lie slips his lips like words would for any other person, "no, i just read his name from the dog tag."

amelia sucked in a breath as she turned to (who she assumed to be) her cast mates. "hi, i'm sorry for kal just attacking like that," she said, awkwardly chuckling. "i'm amelia pugh!"

"hi! i'm amita suman!" the brown skinned girl said. amelia politely smiled at her and shook her hand.

"i'm kit. kit young!" the brown skinned boy said beside amita. amelia did the same and shook his hand.

then the short girl wrapped her arms around amelia, engulfing her in a very tight hug. without even pulling away, she said, "i'm jessie mei li!"

"and i'm ben," ben barnes said as though amelia didn't know who he was already. he had to move behind jessie and infront of amelia to talk to the blonde actress because the former still hasn't let go of the hug. "jessie insists that hugging improves your health."

"amelia doesn't like physical affection," freddy said as he continued to scratch kal's belly. he didn't even look up, he just outright said that. as though he had any right to say that.

jessie immediately lets go. "i'm–i'm so sorry!"

"it's alright," amelia says, kindly. before subtly glaring at freddy's direction, "i have no idea why'd he say that. physical touch is my love language."

then, all of a sudden, one of the staff calls them to go inside the office because the meeting is about to start. as they were walking inside the office, or rather; a large trailer, freddy walks over to amelia and hands her kal's leash.

then their eyes meet. amelia is suddenly eighteen again. they both are. and seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six and five. 

all the ages that she loved him.

*ೃ༄ d speaks :>

FREDDDDDYYYYY !!

"then their eyes meet. amelia is suddenly eighteen again. they both are. and seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six and five.

all the ages that she loved him."

i am- I LOVE FREDDY AND AMELIA SO MUCH I CANT EVEN