Quackity and wilbur that turns in to a fundy headcannon

Here we go peoples, my friend helped me write a bunch of this (AshtonWasFound) and I'll say which parts they did and what I did but we went back and forth adding on to each others headcannon and it's just super cool!
To show which part I did and which parts they did the regular font is what I added and underlined like this would be them.
Now let's begin

After slimes death You cannot tell me revivebur didn't take quackity to burn down a small forest because it helps him relieve stress so he thought it might help quackity.

So las navadas just sees Wilbur walking with full on intent holding a silver lighter with wings engraved on it throwing it up in the air and catching it with quackity walking with that same intent a few paces behind him and wondering who the hell is going to die and what did they do.

Fundy spots then leaving and he's used to Wilburs antics so when he sees big q leave with Wilbur and a lighter he knows there gonna be gone a while and raids the Las Nevadas kitchen

He prefers sweets and niki tried to teach him to bake when he was younger but never got the hang of it

He'll walk past the kitchen and see the oven and be reminded of when he was a little kid and would try to bake with Niki. He used to spill the batter all over his apron and hair. Things were easier back then, in the earlier L'manburg days. Now he has to deal with nightmares and his abandonment and daddy issues. Where is his mom anyway. He's scared he'll never find out. He's scared he will. He snaps back to reality at the sound of Foolish bursting into the kitchen. Fundy grabs an apple waves and leaves

Niki played a close aunt/mom role for fundy and he spent alot of child hood around her he's always loved her like a mom and though he wants to know what happens to his real mom, he's started to believe that she just left or didn't want him and that's why she's not there. Wilbur hasn't been any help and won't say anything when he asks and he'll yell at fundy if he presses on with the questions.

Fundy became closed off after being yelled at too many times by Wil. Tommy and Fundy are very similar to one another but won't talk to eachother, for both live in their own world. Tommy holds a high head and always pushes past his traumas. Fundy well he just stays. Stagnant. Unmoving. He wants to. But he can't. He's learned that when someone doesn't explain it's best to not press them or ask. To leave it be. Everyman for himself right?

Wilbur wouldn't tell Fundy but niki would she knew sally before sally left and child fundy loved hearing about her (i'm gonna go off of human sally)
"Tell me about her tell me about her!!"
"Well she had shiny red hair just like you, bright green eyes and loved the ocean! She had her own pirate ship, and the first time your dad saw her, he fell head over heals he was always too shy to say anything to her but eventually she noticed him"
"Woaah" his eyes were sparkling, his dad never told him about his mom he was so excited to even hear just this much about her.

Fundy would always wait until Wilbur would leave. He'd always double check the online players and chat just to be safe. Then he's run off to Niki's place. She always expected him there and always made treats for him. He'd sit down and eat the cookies while Niki would tell him stories about his mother. But eventually she would have to run out right? Lucky for Fundy she never did.
Fundy was walking through the ruins. He found an old paper.
"How on earth did you of all things survive?" He asked himself as he brushed off ash from the paper. It was an old drawing fundy drew of what he thought he mom looked like. Just like him when he had long hair. And a pirates outift. With a big flowly pirate hat.
As a kid Fundy would run to the beach when he had time hoping to see a ship on the horizon, maybe I'd be his mum. But one day a thought popped into his head. What if her boat capsized and she drowned.
He stopped going to the ocean after that day

TWO POSTSSSS
IN ONE NIGHT
BRUH
Remember AshtonWasFound came up with a lot of this CREDIT THEMM
But for now this is the best I have I hope you liked this!
More.....
hopefully.
(800 words wow!)