Restless [Bipolar Series] • n.r.

Start from the beginning

Tonight was only the first night of this, there would be many other nights until your mind decides the cycle is over, tipping you into another depressive episode or if your mind decides to balance out and give you a few very rare normal days. It was hard to tell.

Natasha didn't mind being the one to care for you, she didn't mind being the one shoulder to cry on, or to lose sleep from your manic episodes, or to bathe you during your depressive ones. She was glad to do it, more than happy to be the one to help you. She loved taking care of others, especially you.

She wishes you could live without this burden, no matter how much she loves to care for you, she wishes your mind could stop beating you up putting you on this up and down cycle of ; will I be okay this week ? Will I feel mixed emotions? Will I feel numb? Will I feel irritated for no reason at all? She also hated being the one that has'd to take your credit card away because you'll blow all of yours and Tony's money, the one to have to tell you 'no' to a sip of alcohol because it may trigger a splurge.

She hated being the bad guy, but she was glad Tony was there to help.

No matter how exhausting it all was, it could all be so much worse.

Although it looked like this some days or most days, to others from the outside looking in, you were acting completely normal, on a manic episode you just had too much caffeine and your hyper. You want to experiment and went too far, you mad mistakes. On your depressive episodes, you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, you were being grumpy, you didn't feel the energy to get up, you were just feeling sad or easily annoyed.

It takes being with you all the time to know when things are going south. Tony was sure to help you when he could, and Natasha promised herself she would never let you feel alone. Although you went through your manic episodes on the top of the world, it didn't mean you felt completely okay, you still felt the feelings of sadness, you just didn't care as much. Life was all about living on the edge during these times.

It is very hard to explain, unless you live it. Others may see you struggling and say you are okay. They do not understand.

Natasha does her best to do research for you, when she can. She'll do anything to make your life feel like it's worth living, because when you go up with a manic episode... you must unfortunately come down.

-

I really wanna do a live on my tiktok and do like a small friendly Marvel debate, or Marvel talk, but idk if anyone will watch it.

Also, I have no idea if I explained a manic episode very well? I hope I did in this chapter, there'll be more to come with manic episodes though to put it more into depth.

To everyone else you just look hyper and confident. And it doesn't mean you're not feeling with your depressive emotions, you still are. It's hard to explain. Well, until the next. Here are some questions for y'all!

1. Favorite boy Avenger?

2. How old are you?

3. When is your birthday? mine is April 29th!

4. Favorite girl Avenger?

5. Who do you want to team up badly? (even if it doesn't happen) I wish we could have seen more Black Widow and Scarlet Witch, although I really want to see her interact with Yelena, Kate, Peter, and the new America Chavez! Younger cast!

6. I know I always ask this but, so far favorite chapter I have written?

7. Favorite side character? Mine is the small baby groot.

8. Favorite Marvel movie over all?

9. Favorite fanfiction / one shot (out of Marvel on Wattpad) ? Genuine question haha!

10. And finally, should I do a marvel debate/talk on Tiktok Live? And yes I have the live because I have a lot of followers.

We are # 4 in POVS out of +1,000 stories!! That is dope, that is crazy, that is awesome! Holy fuck. Thank you so much guys! I love you so much!! It is honestly so crazy! I never thought these would get so far on here! It's completely insane and nuts! But so much thanks!

I will be doing a get to know the writer soon, is there anything you guys would like to know about me, or ask me? Comment here.

But until next time, my loves.

With all my love, gratitude and respect, a.k.