Don't Want Me Anymore // pt 1 • N.R.

Credit : random.____.povs // tiktok

[Reader...]

I was sitting at a table with other widows when I see Yelena and Natalia walk in.

They sat down a few tables down, I decided to just head to the exit, not wanting to get caught in a conversation with my ex girlfriend and her sister.

But with my luck, her sister stopped me.

"Y/n! Hey! Sit with us!" She said excitedly, Nat just stared at me before I shook my head.

"I was just leaving, I-I'm really tired, tonight." I tried getting out of it. But her sister was persistent.

"Nonsense, just for a little bit." She says grabbing my hand and pulling me down to sit on the chair.

"How have you and Nat been doing?" She asks

"She hasn't told you yet, has she?" Natasha asks her sister, looking back and forth between her sister and I. I can see why she would think I would tell her first, Yelena and I were best friends.

"Nat..." I said sympathetically

"Fuck me..." she said with tears in her eyes
"I'm so glad I didn't miss this." She said with a sarcastic laugh.

"What's going on?" Yelena asks

"Y/n, doesn't want me anymore... do you princess?" She asks, hope and sadness taking over her eyes all at once. Suddenly I was hit with a memory from just days prior.

I was sent to Dreykov's private office. I didn't know it at the time, not until I seen his face. Natalia and I thought she killed him.

But boy were we wrong.

"Hello, y/n." He said with a smirk

"W-what? H-how?" I stuttered

"Thought you and your little super hero girlfriend could kill me? Baby, I'm like a cockroach, I'm not that easy to kill." He said the smugness took over his tone.

"What do you want from me?" I ask angrily

"It's not what I want from you, but what you're going to want from me." He said, the smirk on his face growing wider.

"What?" I ask confusion and annoyance written all over my face.

"I want you to get on your knees and beg for your girlfriend's life." He said, the smirk never leaving his face.

I laugh

"You wouldn't kill an Avenger." I told him

"No... but I would kill her sister." He said

The color in my face drained. Yelena. She was an easy target, of course he would go for her instead of Nat.

"And then I would kill your girlfriend." He said smiling

"Right in front of your eyes, unless you get on your knees and beg. Turn yourself over to me, and I won't touch a single hair on either of their heads. Hell, I won't even as dare as look in their direction anymore. All you have to do is turn... yourself... over." He said

Tears brimmed my eyes, thinking about Natasha being crushed about Yelena's death. Then thinking about my duty to them both to protect them.

So without any further hesitation I slacked out of my chair, landing on my knees.

"Now isn't that a good girl." He said lifting my chin.

"Now, I want you to break poor little Natalia's heart, and report back to me." He said his tone never faltering out of its smug tone.