Do Over • W.M.

[Third Person...]

You have been working out a lot lately, and it has not gone unnoticed by your fellow Avengers. Especially certain twins that seem to be doing whatever it takes to get your attention.

It started with Pietro.

"Hey, y/n. How you doing ah- sweet thang." He says trying to do an American accent but fails miserably

"What?" Is all you responded with a playful smile tugging on your face

"I just wanted to know how you are- uh- doing?" He says now a bit more awkwardly than earlier.

"I'm fine Piet, what about you?" You ask being polite

"I am fine, you look very beautiful today." He says smiling, you just give a slight smile to him and a little thank you before walking back towards your room.

But before you could get far you heard Pietro mumble to himself, in his mind.

That ass is pretty fine too.

You just laugh as you shake it off. As you were passing the hallway you see Wanda in the training room.

"Oh, y/n!" She waves you over, you happily oblige quickly coming over to her to see what she needed.

"I need a spotter..." she says in her thick accent, you look to the side of her to see she was doing squats on Tony's squatting equipment. You just smirked to yourself before nodding.

"Anything you need, Wanda." You tell her, but then you heard in her mind.

Girl, come ride me?

You just giggled to yourself before teasing her.
"What was that, Wanda?" You ask

"Huh? I didn't say anything." She said with a deep blush in her cheeks. You just nod, fake shrugging her off.

"Must be hearing things." You say as you helped Wanda. She scooted her ass back to touch your front, to which you smirked at. You knew what she was doing, but allowed her to do it anyway. Once she was done she turned to you.

"Thanks, love." She says, you just wink at her.

"Anytime, babe." Before walking out of the training room.

-

Later your just chilling in your room until Pietro storms in quick.

"Piet! There's a door for a reason!" You yell

"Pietro start knocking!" You hear daddy Steve say, don't worry. You just call him that because he's always correcting your language.

"Thank you, Daddy Steve!" You yell at him

"Sorry!" Pietro yelled back

"I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie with me? Now?" He asks, you put down your guitar only slightly.

"I'm a bit bu-" but before you could finish your sentence you were in the lounge room with him.

"Or... we can watch a movie. I guess." You mumble to yourself as you sat down, setting your guitar down beside you. Pietro sat down unbearably close to you before wrapping his arm around your shoulders and starting the movie.

"What are we watching?" You ask awkwardly, not wanting to be in his arms. Don't get it wrong, you loved Pietro. But as far as taking it farther than best friends or brotherly contact, you had no interest in.

"Fifty Shades of Grey, i do not know what it is about, but it should be good." He said, but your eyes widened, quickly sitting up.

"Uh, no thank you." You quickly tell him walking out of the living room. You seen Wanda giggling to herself in the corner, which made you smile to see.