Mon coeur bat la chamade pour toi • N.R.

[Third Person...]

You and the rest of the team had been sent off into a mission, your girlfriend Natasha was on the other side of a warehouse you were raiding. You had been fighting guards upon guards trying to get to the middle, where the leader was.

Tony was in the air, along with Sam, Vision and Wanda. Pietro was circling the building knocking guards out with his speed. Thor was outside in the field with Cap fighting,

Peter made his way to the top of the building taking out guards hiding with guns.

Bucky was with Natasha, while Banner hid in the car, waiting for a code green.

You fought your way through guards alone, using your power of self duplication for your own advantage. You were doing well, fighting all eighteen guards until one pulled out a syringe and stabbed you in the neck with it, he pushed the button for the liquid to enter your body, you felt a warmth in your skin.

All of a sudden all of your multiple bodies went back to one, you quickly grabbed your neck stumbling back a bit, before knocking the guy out.

Everyone else had already been knocked down.

You felt Natasha, come up behind you and catch you before you fell.

"Baby!" Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you began to have a seizure. Bucky quickly picked you up and ran you outside. Natasha immediately went to her coms.

"Fall back, y/n has been compromised."

"Did you get the file?" Captain asked

"Yes, but that's not important right now. Y/n needs medical help, NOW!" She yelled into the coms making everyone else flinch.

Everyone fell back getting into the jet, Bucky set you into the ground. Nat went onto her knees next to you, your seizure had stopped, but you were still unconscious, Natasha put your head on her lap, and ran her fingers through your soft hair.

Worry flooded her veins.

Once you had all gotten back to the compound, Nat followed the gurney all the way to the medical room. Where Banner could properly assess you along with Dr. Cho.

After running a few tests, they allowed Natasha into the room for the results.

She chewed on her finger nails anxiously as she watched Banner and Cho enter the room.

"Well?" She asked impatiently

"She was injected with a certain serum, so far all it has caused her to do is seize, which has stopped. We think it's a temporary type of distraction, but the injection will most likely stay in her system for about a day... maybe two." Dr. Cho explained, Natasha nodded. Still very worried.

"For now, she can go back to your room. If anything else if needed, we'll contact you. Just make sure she gets a lot of rest. We still don't know the full effects of the serum she was injected with." Banner said with a sympathetic smile.

Nat have a grateful yet small smile back, before allowing them to disconnect the cables and iv's from your unconscious body.

Natasha picked you up and took you to your room, where you immediately woke up once placed on the bed. Nat's palm gently petting your forehead and hairline as she pushed your baby hairs back.

Your eyes fluttered open in confusion, your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to sit up. Immediately feeling a sting on your neck where you had been injected.

"No, no. Lay down, my love. You need rest." Natasha tried to calm you, she didn't know how you were going to react after waking up.

"The mission?" You asked, your voice raspy.