Chapter 80: Chili Bowl Tuesday

Start from the beginning

Going into the feature that night, there was hopefulness across the board for success in knowing what they'd seen so far with general speed. It was just about putting it together.

Kyle broke out to the early lead, and held a healthy advantage over the field for a majority of the event. However, the handling of the No. 01 being off just slightly showed as he was bumpy through the corners, unable to do the clean momentum slide as Buddy Kofoid behind him. The perfection from his competitor paid off, as the young star was able to make his way by, with Kyle unable to return the favor en route to finishing second.

"That's alright – I know what we need to do for Saturday," Kyle comments afterwards once in the trailer, before going into the handling difficulties in detail. Chase leaned back against the counter, intently listening, knowing he was feeling some of those same characteristics the previous night.

The other side of the pits saw smiles as Jake put together a strong run, driving his way up to a fourth-place finish after starting 11th. It equaled smiles, and for sure a good reason to kick off the party in knowing he'd start solidly in the B-Main on Saturday.

A series of drinks later, along with some hundred dollar bills on hand to burn and Alex found himself as the owner of some new wheels later on that night

"I can't believe you bought this," Chase comments as they sit in the front seat together. They had debated going for a drive around town, but couldn't find a sober person on the team to do the honors. Besides, that person may spoil anything that may happen now.

"Come on – the station wagon is cooler than people want to admit," Alex replies as he runs his hand over the steering wheel, getting comfortable in the seat. "There's so many things that I could do with this."

"So are you going to go from drifting the corvette to the wagon?" Alex looks over, a wide grin forming on his face as he knew that'd be an absolute great idea. The weight was in the back as you wanted, and nobody would expect this thing to do what he had in mind.

"The drift wagon – I like that idea." Alex then reaches over the center console, pulling Chase closer to him. "But I've been waiting all night even more to do this." He brushes his lips along Chase's, savoring every bit of taste that he could in the process.

"I was waiting for you to do that earlier." Chase then reaches his an arm Alex's neck, not allowing him to pull them apart as he was fully missing this, as well.

"I couldn't let others know my dirty little secret." Alex then shifts over closer to Chase, wrapping his legs around the center console, allowing the shifter to go between his legs. "There's only one thing harder than this shifter – my cock. Do you know how badly I want, and need you?" Alex then reaches over with his hand, brushing his hand along Chase's crotch. "I see you're in agreement."

"Fuck Alex..." Chase knew he was giving in quick, but he couldn't deny it as he had been wanting this ever since they stood at the top of the hill together earlier in the night. It was why he was reaching over, taking Alex's sweater off, before leaving a trail of kisses along his shoulder. "You know how much I love you...."

"Then why don't you hurry this along?" He then returns the favor in taking off Chase's sweater, glad the windows were tinted as he threw his head back, enjoying the sensation of the warm lips against his cold bare skin. "I need something to keep me warm."

"I heard the back in these have plenty of room." The pair glance towards the back, nodding their heads in agreement. The pair climb through the wagon, laughing as they trip over the seats awkwardly together. they then make their way to the very back, finding themselves wrapped in each other's arms once again. "Let me show you why this is a very good purchase."

"I am not stopping you." Alex then lies back, as Chase lies on top of him, lips meeting once again, before the trail of kisses returns. Chase then makes his way to Alex's nipple, biting the tip as a moan escapes Alex's lips. He then sucks on it a little, as another moan escapes and their hips rock together. "Fuck Chase..."

"You'd just love if I'd do that to your cock..." Alex nods his head, knowing he needed a release sooner than later as he wraps his arms around, lightly touching the waist band of Chase's jeans. He then makes his way to the front, undoing the zipper, before reaching inside the opening made, stroking him very lightly.

"Does that give you enough motivation?" A moan escapes from Chase, along with a nod, as he begins to slip Alex's pants off, having switched to sucking the other nipple at the same time. "Oh man..."

"Feels good, right?" Alex nods his head, not having any complaints, except one other thing instead, especially now they both lied naked against each other.

"Please Clyde..." Chase knew he had Alex right where he wanted him, loving how the begging and low tone in his voice came about in that moment.

"Don't worry, it will be worth it." He then licks just the very tip, causing another moan to escape from Alex, followed by licking his own lips. "Tastes so fucking good."

"Then take me, please...." It was all Alex wanted, as his back arched up, as if to point himself closer to Chase to get him once again.

Chase then delivers the request as warranted, sucking the full length, slowly. He then increases the speed, taking the full length each time as a loud moan escapes Alex's lips in the process.

It didn't take long for the release that Alex so badly craved, with Chase savoring every single drip to ensure their new pride and joy did not get dirty. He then snakes his way back up Alex's body, kissing his lips, allowing the man below him to get a taste of himself.

"It's wrong that you get all the spoils," Chase comments afterwards, to which Alex shakes his head no as he flips them over. He knew he wasn't about to allow this moment to escape them without getting a taste of Chase himself.

"I'm not letting you go untaken care of," he assures him, before allowing his tongue to circle Chase's belly button, causing a series of giggles to escape.

"That's not fair!" Alex couldn't help but laugh in response, though quickly got serious as he knew he wanted to taste every bit of the peach he enjoyed so much. Though while he wanted to keep the teasing going, and go slow to start, he was unable to resist himself once he got the first quick taste. It wasn't long before the fast, full sucks were happening.

"Holy fuck Alex!" Chase lets out, surprised by the instant level of intensity, which was displayed by the amount of cum released in a quick moment, choking Alex at first as he tried to enjoy every drop as Chase did to him just before.

"Do you feel better now?" Alex questions after he had ensured every drop got savored, laying down beside his mate. Chase glances over with a nod and smirk on his face.

"Here I thought we'd be having sex in your truck first." Alex looks over with a bit of horror on his face. it was very tempting thought, except for one thing.

"I'd be worried about getting it dirty." Chase wasn't surprised by the remark, knowing that Alex's baby. However, he also was picturing all the fun they could have eventually. He also knew it wouldn't take much convincing. "Don't worry, though; I don't plan on getting rid of this anytime soon."