1

someone pov

Have you ever been late on your first day of work?

huh?me?
Ha ha ha ha

I'm having it, I should have woken up earlier this morning.

I ran really fast so that even if I was late it wouldn't be too long... right?

I am very stupid for sure because I woke up late, last night I slept late because I watched a drama and I continued until 3 am,

really stupid.

by the way i'm on my way to go to the house of a very rich clerk,

I got a job from him, his job is as simple as possible, but very impressive for those who get it.

guess what i work for him as?

housemaid? hahaha nope

I work to take care of her sick child, if I'm honest I don't know who and what the child's illness is.

I hope she is kind to me,
.
.
.
.
.

After several tiring journeys, I arrived in front of his house.

If I may be honest, this is a very very large house, and in fact it is the biggest house I have ever seen.

yes i know i'm very lazy hahahah, this is the first time i see something like this. Usually I only see a small house whose contents are also commoners. I'm one of them too lol

I'm a little afraid to open the fence in front of me, yes of course because who doesn't? First day of work and you're late.

I ventured to open this fence, and guess what....

there was a security guard who also opened this door, he looked at me carefully and asked

"ohh...are you the girl who works as madam Naoi Rei's guard?"

ohh so the child's name is Naoi Rei, from his name I assumed she must be Japanese... but why is it in Korea?

I'll ask you later

"Hah, yes y-yes sir" I replied stuttering.

why do i have to stutter? maybe this security pack thinks I like him.....

hiihh-hh just thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

"Ahhh, don't be nervous, I know I'm handsome," said the security guard.

isshhhh he now really thinks like that,

"Ah no no" I replied

the security guard is still looking at me, I'm very uncomfortable with this situation.....

"hey!" said a pretty girl who was very pretty,

"Couldn't it be a day without seducing women?" the girl asked the security guard.

"Y-yes ma'am" replied the security pack stuttering, it seemed he was very afraid of this girl.

is she Naoi Rei?

"Come on in, I'll take you" she said to me(?) her words were very soft but his face was very cold..

Yeah I think I already know her attitude just by looking at her face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.