Chapter 8 My dummy

Start from the beginning

" Should i call you by your name only then, Sunghoon? "

" F-

" ENOUGH! "

Only a whistle is left for Sunoo to be like a referee. He stand between the two and grabbed Ni-ki who he doesn't even know why being like an exploded fuse. Sunghoon on the couch brushed off his shoulders looking so cool and unbothered, unlike the younger.

" If  you two are planning to kill each other, go outside! There's a freaking kid here, Jerks! " 

Sunoo crossed his arms on his chest and glared at the two now exchanging deadly glares again. If their eyes were guns and their glares are bullets, they're probably lying down on the floor swimming with their own pool of blood.

Sunghoon fixed his coat and comb his hair with his fingers.  He sweetly looked at Sunoo's direction.

" Nah, i have no time for that. I'll just leave and comeback next time. Seems like Ni-ki is in a pretty bad mood. "

" Don't even comeback here. "

" See? Well goodbye, Sunoo and to this cute little one here. " Sunghoon cooly said and pinched Niko on the cheek once more before getting up from the couch and made his way on the door.

Sunoo got startled when Sunghoon  suddenly pecked him on the cheek, grinned at Niki looking so fuming mad, and finally slamming the door shut from outiside afterwards.

Silence embraced the whole room after the older left. The only sound that can be heard is just only Niko's loud voice who is now in Ni-ki's arms.

" I bet you haven't have your dinner yet, come with me in the kitchen. " Sunoo said almost a whisper just to break the silence. Ni-ki quickly left to his room to put Niko there who had already fallen asleep and follow Sunoo to the kitchen.

Sunoo gestured Niki to sit while he prepares his food. He get him a bowl of hot beef stew and a small plate for the bungeoppang he baked. Niki quietly dig in his food and Sunoo just watched him feeling a little bit strange that the younger isn't talking or teasing him like the usual.

" How was it? "

" Good. "

Ni-ki finished his food without saying a single word except for 'good' and it's making Sunoo uncomfortable for no reason. He's really used to the younger being talkative.

Sunoo bought Ni-ki's dishes on the sink, turn his back for a second only to find Ni-ki standing behind him with an unreadable expression.

He flinched. Ni-ki suddenly pinned him against the wall and his arms trapped both of his side. Sunoo could only avoid the younger's hard stares and feel his cheeks burn.

" What is Sunghoon hyung doing here earlier? "

His voice, it was cold that it send shivers down Sunoo's spine. But after processing the question he was given, it was his turn to take over Ni-ki's current position. He pulled Ni-ki towards the wall where he is. Now it was Sunoo who's trapping Niki.

" How should i know? did you forget it's your apartment he came in not mine? Tss Jerk. "

He heard no response from the younger and that's when he realize how close they were and Ni-ki' is now staring at him. His heart leaped at the sight. Their faces were almost touching and one wrong move t-

Niko cried.

Ni-ki seemed to be back in his senses and pulled Sunoo pinning him again in the wall.

" Don't call anyone else jerk except for me understood, dummy. " After that, Ni-ki put his lips near Sunoo's ear whispering some words that made the older nervous.