16. Mate mark

Bogum had seen Taehyung entering the meeting room

Bogum had seen Taehyung entering the meeting room. So, he followed him and heard everything happening in there. He was infuriated at the omega. Who does he think he is? If I'm going down then let's use this gun once and show him his place. He thought to himself and took out the gun he had received from Hyunsik. It was a gun with a silencer. He smirked and stood at the entrance pointing his gun at Taehyung and fired. Not just once but twice. Taehyung gasped on the impact catching Jungkook's attention and Bogum smirked at him.

"He messed with the wrong person. So, I punished him."

An angry Jungkook ran towards him and punched him straight on the face. "YOU BASTARD" He shouted and punched him continuously making him bleed. He stopped only when he heard Jimin's crying voice.

"Jungkook. Taehyung is not opening his eyes." He immediately separated himself from the half dead man on the floor and ran to his lover who was covered in his own blood. He took Taehyung in his arms and tapped his cheeks "Tae! Open your eyes. Tae." but when he didn't get any response he quickly picked him up and ran to the medical bay muttering 'Don't worry you'll be fine.' in the omega's ears. He ran like a crazy man followed by the other's who were crying too.

As soon as he reached the medical bay Taehyung was rushed to the operation theater leaving behind a crying Jungkook who was scared to lose his lover again.

Jungkook was sitting near the sleeping omega's bed with an expressionless face. His heart clenched at the site of Taehyung lying on the bed connected to many machines and tubes with an oxygen mask covering half of his face.

Taehyung had been shot twice and one of the bullets had missed his heart by an inch. The operation had continued for more than five hours. Even after the big operation the doctor had told them that Taehyung might not survive due to the severe injury and the weak condition of his wolf and body. Jungkook had been heartbroken hearing this and since then he had been sitting with the omega. He was thinking hard about something and finally came to a conclusion. He knew that his decision might be wrong but he was desperate.

"Tae are you listening to me? " he said suddenly taking the omega's hand in his. "I don't want you to leave me and I know that you will too never leave me willingly. But right now your body is weak and you need help. So, I'm going to do something very big without your consent. I hope that you forgive me." and with that he bit the omega on his neck marking him as his mate. Jungkook's eyes turned red. Suddenly Taehyung's eyes opened too and turned blue. Jungkook separated himself from Taehyung and saw him looking at him.

"I love you Tae." Jungkook said consolidating his hold on the omega's hand. Taehyung gently removed his oxygen mask and smiled at the True Blood. "I love you too." He said before closing his eyes.

________  

The doctor was checking up on Taehyung after he had fainted suddenly between the mating. Jungkook had been panicking outside thinking that he had done something wrong. The others were trying to comfort him but no one was successful in doing so. After some time the doctor came out smiling. "He is good. The mating is a success and I can tell that his wolf is deriving strength form Jungkook's wolf. His wounds have started healing and he would be totally fine." he said and everyone sighed in relief . The doctor further explained "Also, since Jungkook's wolf is a True Blood Taehyung's lungs might heal quickly. It would take some time for him to wake up but he will be just fine." he doctor said and left.

Jungkook had tears of happiness in his eyes. He quickly went into Taehyung's room and saw him sleeping peacefully. The oxygen mask had been replaced with his normal cannula and he was no longer attached to many machines. On seeing this Jungkook sighed in relief and held the omega's hand. He gently kissed it and said "Get well soon Tae. When you are better I will take you on as many dates as you want. Ok!" He smiled and gently caressed his lover's hair.

He knew that everything will be alright now that Taehyung was safe in his arms. He also vowed to never let any harm come the omega's way again. Jungkook had never thought that Taehyung would become so important to him and now that he knew about the person who had harmed his lover he was more determined to teach him a lesson.