2.1

Its now been months since Ive seen or spoken to Vinnie. I moved into my apartment and all was well. I was happy, the decoration process was a pain in the ass though.

I was currently in walmart grocery shopping when I bumped into something hard.Immediatly getting flashbacks of how I met Vinnie, I apoligised looking at the floor.

" y/n?" a familiar voice rings through my head. " mhm...it was nice seeing you Vinnie." I push the cart into the next isle,not giving the conversation a chance.

I sighed as I finished up and made my way to pay. Standing in line, what are the odds that previous events repeat themselves? Well it mustve been incredibly high as Vinnie was now standing behind me.

"Can we talk?" I wouldnt have picked up on it if he hadnt tapped my shoulder. " about?" I was playing dumb, I knew exactly why he wanted to talk. " please?"

I turned to face him "when?" "Tommorow? At that thai place?" He offers."  That works, 2 good for you?"i ask. He nods.

" hate to interupt whatever you 2 have on but your holding up the line." I snap my head around to face the guy working the cash register." Oh uh yeah sorry" i stutter.

I pay for my things and leave. Immediatly dialing Larray. I set my phone up against the dashboard holder.

" hey bitch" he answers

" hey"

"uh-oh what happened?" He immediatly picks up that something is wrong.

" so I saw Vinnie and were going out for lunch tommorow to talk. Yeah were going to talk"

" oh shiet, have you figured out if you still have that oomph for him?"

I sigh " Its definitley still there " i shrugg." What the fuck do I do Larray?"

" rock up like a fucking bad bitch, hear him out. Speak your mind. Hear me out admit that you were devoloping feelings, but dont do it just because I told you to.

" and if he doesnt return my feelings?" I ask worried

"Then fuck his dad" he says nonchalantly, I roll my eyes.

" you headed home?" I nod" so like totally up to you or whatever but do you need help with your outfit?"

" yes larray you can come over"

" ahh okay ill be there soon, byebye love ya"

" love ya too" i pull into my parking and take the elavator up with all my bags inhand. I put in the pass and the elavator door opens. I pack all my items away and tie up my hair.

Larray arrives not too long after I finish packing away. We plop down on the couch and I sigh rather loudly." Okay miss hulk" i smile.

" so shall we pick out your outfit?"

" lead the way sir"

I follow him to my bedroom, he opens my closet and pulls out almost every item of clothing and starts sorting through it. He matches up a few items and hangs them up on the door.

I silently sit on the bed and think about what im going to do tommorow. " what about this? Y/n? Y/n?!"

" huh sorry spaced out for a moment " i rub my eyes

" what do you think?" He holds up an outfit" its cute"

" okay so thats the fit"

He jumps onto the bed his head hitting my stomache causing me to groan

He jumps onto the bed his head hitting my stomache causing me to groan. " well now we just have to wait" i sigh " thats the worst part "

ᴀ/ɴ                                                                                                                                     
ᴀ/ɴ

Hey hey

i really like how Y/n and Larrays friendship progressed through the book. I really love their friendship so expect alot more of him. Also the books coming to an end, so theres that :(

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, dont forget to vote and comment<3