0.3

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰

I woke up to screaming which scared the living bejeezus out of me. I then remebered I shared a house with the sway boys. Their youtube intro was literally them screaming gibberish. It was definitly something I had to get used to.

I made up my bed and took a long shower.I picked out my clothes and made my way downstairs to where all the screaming was coming from.

I picked out my clothes and made my way downstairs to where all the screaming was coming from

I was now outside the front door watching them skate down the street on a flatscreen tv. My jaw dropped, a fucking flatscreen was being used as a skateboard.

I "You have a cute laugh" said the guy from last night I turned around to see him leaning on one of the pillars. " thanks"

After watching the boys skate down the street for awhile,I walk up to my bedroom and decide to get some assignments done.

Did I move to LA while I was still doing school? Yes yes I did. Probably not the best idea as I will probably hardly ever have silence.

I got a few assignments done and I decided to order post mates while I finished another assignment. After another few assignments I hrew hungrier ans hungrier.

I tracked my order and it said that it had arrived ten minutes ago. I made my way down the stairs to see what had happened to my food.

I made my way towards the kitchen, thats when I see it the Mcdonald's Delievery bag in the trash. To say that I was livid was an understatment. To make things worse guess who was eating my food the grocery store guy himself.

" what in the flying fuck are you doing?" I ask clearly pissed.

"eating what's it look like dumbass?" He replys as if its

"do you know whose food your eating? Your eating my fucking food."

"oh okay" he replys nonchantly.

" oh okay? Give me my fucking food"

" ask me nicely and maybe ill consider sharing with you"

" maybe?! I payed for what your eating!" I say  wanting to say his name but not knowing it.

"You dont know my name do you? Oh my god you dont know my name" he says laughing.

"why would I need to know your name? Just give me my fucking food."

"Whatever." He says handing me my food.

I turn to walk back upstairs to my room.

"my names Vinnie Hacker by the way!"

"Sucks to meet you Hacker."i smirk

I make my way upstairs and walk into my room.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I heard a knock at my door, I walked over to my door and opened it.

"Hello Brother" i say.

"dumbass, do you wanna come to boa with us later?"

" sure, what's the occasion?"

"nothing special, just want to introdouce you to some friends seeing as you have no friends" he shrugs

" piss off" i close the door

ᴀ/ɴ

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, Dont forget to vote <3