Ending C

Dark Y/n: D̵̰̹̽͘i̸̜̊͝ḋ̵̘ ̷͓̹͝y̸͈͑͛o̴͍͠u̴̖̚ ̶̣͌̓r̶̘̓̀ê̶̡̺ḁ̶͉̃͌ḷ̴̊l̶̨̍ÿ̵̪ ̸͎̉̾t̷̜̪̃͐h̶̰̑î̸̫ǹ̸̹̺k̶̦̟̽ ̷̢͔̅̃ǐ̶̗t̷̺͂̈́'̵̳̋̓d̸͚̆ ̶̦́̕ͅḅ̷̗̓͌e̵̲͌̒ ̴͓̈́̉t̴̰̆̃h̴̲̩̄̿ä̸̬̥̚t̶̯̬͌ ̴̻͈̐ȅ̸̫́ā̶͔͝s̶̞̍̿ý̵̤̱̌?̷͈̼̓

The gate vanishes as the world changes yet again. Now, there were working gears, steaming hot pipes, and a fiery pit down below us. Dark Y/n on the other hand had grown demon-like wings on his back, and his wounds magically healed themselves. I quickly reload my gun, switching the empty magazine with a fully loaded one.

Dark Y/n: Ẃ̵͍̳̤̣͊̇͜͠ë̶̙̫͓̾̔̌͠l̷̰̓̆̀̅̑c̵̢̺̠͇̒́̍̄ọ̶̡̩̩̣͆ḿ̸̬͔̹͐͊͘̕e̶͍͔̩̠͒ ̷̛̯̺́t̴̡͈̭̻̩͗̾o̸̼̫̤̩͗̽͗̔ ̷͇̝͖̘̎͆̕m̷̲͉̝̂y̸̯͕͆ ̴̧͚͕̭̐͗̆̊ȑ̵̼̳̯e̵̬̘̺̪͂͂a̵͈͂͌̅͝ľ̴̪͔̺̬i̶͕̮̓͜t̵̤̘̘̞͛ẏ̸͎͙̐͊̐.̷̜̝͂̊́̋ ̸͔̮͎́Ỹ̸̖̮͑͒̚O̷͚͒̋͗̈́Ü̶͕̬͗͋̽R̵̠̗͈̪͝ ̷̗̲̓n̶͉͓̐̀̆i̵̧̘̝̜̟̾͊̀̏g̵̪̺̔̑̂͝h̷͚̣̪̓̚t̵̡̰̬͉̏̆ṁ̸̛̥̍a̷̙̰͋́ȓ̶͓̩̉́̅̿e̵̞̻͉̤̮͒̉͘.̵̗͆̈́̀͋̍

I aim my weapon to his chest, firing a couple of rounds and making Dark Y/n groan and shout in pain and anger. He spreads his wings, flying upward and swooping down, attempting to slash me with his knife. He does this strategy a few times before growing tired and panting heavily.

I keep my distance away from him and rely on my pistol.

Dark Y/n gets up and rushes over to me, grabbing my arm and knocking my gun to the floor. He then lets go and tries to slash me. I block it and counter attack by stabbing his stomach with my knife. I pick my gun back up and firing 5 more rounds into Dark Y/n's torso.

Dark Y/n: Ỹ̵͎͉͚̰́̎-̴̢͈̿Y̵̨̙̹̅o̸̧̧̘͒͑̀u̴͎̎.̶̦̞̑̓̉.̴̢͚͇̣̈́̍̊.̸̭̫̯͗͆̂ ̷͖̻̮̘̅̏b̸̰̥͖̦͊̎̚-̵͍̓̀̊̓b̵̫͚̚å̸̞̦̜̀͑̕ͅs̴͕̝͛͝t̶͍̩̬̫̎̄̏ă̴͖͈̺̘̓r̶̟͚̬̀͊́̋d̶̲̂͘.̷͕͐̂̿̅.̶̖̦̼̞͌̀

He struggles to get back up as blackened blood poured out of him from his wounds and mouth. I ran up, pushing him back down and getting on top of him, grabbing my knife from his stomach and raising it up high before plunging it down and deep into his chest.

Dark Y/n: G̷̢̧͚̦͍̞̳̔̎͌̉̄̕͝͝ͅ-̶̨̓̃̃͆̏̈͘G̸̨̛̙̈́̎̈́Ā̷̞͔̫͉̰̭͍̼͇̏̍̕H̷̫̱͈̼̥̹̞̄͝H̴̢̛̠̜͍͊̂̔̒̓̉̚͝H̷̤̠̥͓͚͎̭̠̐!̴̛̠̣͎̠͕͊̓̏͊̊̑͗͜!̵͖͓̜̥̹̂̈̋́̓̊͝

I get off of him and in a panic, he gets up, taking my knife out from his chest, bleeding profusely and gurgles as he falls to his knees, screaming as a blinding white light shines.

After shielding my eyes from the light, it disappears and in Dark Y/n's place was a silver bone shaped key.

The world shifted for the umpteenth time and I found myself in another corridor and in front of a white door. It was a bit odd for a subtle transition, but things got weirder once I realized that the key I held in my hand was capable of fitting in the door's keyhole.

I unlocked the door and pushed it open to reveal....

A dog..

A damn dog was sitting down, wearing a headset, eating a box of pizza and messing with a control panel with monitors. The screens showed all the places I've been to, as well as all the creatures I've encountered.

But my main focus was on the dog. I mean, believe me, this was a shocking revelation for me... but..

Y/n:

Y/n:

Ending C
____________

Joke Ending