Chapter 1: The Girl

I awake, opening my eyes and picking myself up from the floor. When I rise up, I look around at my surroundings with my blurry vision, finding that the darkness is gone and the thick white mist has returned.

My head was throbbing with pain as I recollected what had happened

My head was throbbing with pain as I recollected what had happened. I look down at the pool of blood that I slipped on, and realize that there was half of a man's corpse on the counter. His insides were spilled out onto the floor.

I unbarricade the doors, removing each object quickly and exit the dinner while putting my flashlight away. I noticed that everything around me had changed, the thick white fog was back. The walls, ceiling and floors were reverted back from their decayed state.

I walk outside, back to the foggy streets of the town. I put my weapons and flashlight away before rushing back to where I entered the hellish town.

After getting back to the road I find it completely destroyed with a gigantic gap, impossible for anyone to get in or out of Silent Hill.

As I think of possible options for me, I hear radio static nearby. I look around, slowly following the sound and find the police cruiser from earlier. It looked like the officer crashed the car on a tree. I rushed to the cruiser and the first thing I saw was a large trail of blood, with the officer nowhere in sight.

Y/n: What the hell...?

I heard giggling again. I turned around, seeing a smiling girl, wearing pink bunny rabbit PJ's. I feel like I've seen her before.

Y/n: Hey. What's your name? What are you doing here?

She lets out another giggle and runs away.

Y/n: H-Hey, wait! Come back!

I lose sight of her when she runs deeper into the mist.

The static continues behind me. I turn back, attempting to open the car and search for anything of use, but failing, needing a key to get in. I found a walkie talkie that was caked in dried blood and was the source of the static. I pick it up and speak into it, only getting silent as a response, even after my third try. I clip the walkie to my pants and with no other option, I begin walking off from the vehicle.