𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍!

In a normal and casual day, where criminals are running around, and heros looking for them. Yurikku was getting ready for another day of her life, her mom (who actually adopted her when she was 10, the mother's husband died due an accident while coming to her son's birth) was preparing the breakfast for her, the little brother "Shimaru" is over sleeping again.. Her mother "Yusuga" is such a sweetheart, but Yurikku never treats her in a good way.. She is very calm and mysterious, anyways Yurikku eats her breakfast and heads out to a restaurant. (Here's a picture of the sceen☟︎︎︎)

 (Here's a picture of the sceen☟︎︎︎)

Yurikku talking to herself:

-"Many people haven't got the opportunity to join the UA, well.. I wasn't one of them, I got my quirk with an unknown reason, because someone who I still don't remember yet,  told me when I was young that I was one of the normal and weak people, that- ..that makes me feel a little lucky, but still don't know how to deal with it yet- (I mean my quirk). Even tho I'm still not convinced yet to join the UA, while many teenagers was begging God to bless them with a weak quirk just to join it."

*In the restaurant*
"After all this confusion and thinking about quirks and UA.. Me just chilling now in the restaurant, someone came to me holding a paper or I don't know, -I couldn't see in the annoying yellow light- ಠ_ಠ and put that thing on the table without saying anything, I was wondering who they are, coming to me just like that is something everyone would be confused about. They seemed suspicious to me, so I looked throught the window but couldn't find anyone looking the same to him/her, damn I hate my eye's vision -_-. While I look closer to the paper holding in my other hand the sushi I was eating.. (it was delicious | (• ◡•)|) I see something that shoked me.." (picture of the sceen ☟︎︎︎)

" (picture of the sceen ☟︎︎︎)

"Yeah.. You might be asking yourself now 'how!?' That's what I'm wondering too, how? And why? Guess you will have to know in the next part! (●’◡’●)ノ"

Part 1 of 1 END.