Chapter 25 - Sweet morning

Start from the beginning

I gulp

"T-thanks"

Then we started to eat as nothing happen. Not going to lie but it was awkward for us to sit and eat like this, with the silence starting to fill the space.  

At least the food is good. 

"The-"

"I will be staying at home today" He cut me off. I raise my head and chugged down the food real quick as he said his statement.

"N-nice. What are you going to do then?" I scoop the food into my spoon.

"Maybe just chill and take a walk around. I don't know. Have any idea?" 

He sip down the clear water and I just kept silent in my seat. 

"Me? Uh-uh I have no idea, Kylian" I shrugged my shoulder off

"Useless" He scoffed 

Yes, I am. I mean, you know it well, Kylian. I have no power to even speak or complain anything to you. You did not listen. What a waste of time to even ask me anything?

I tilted my head to the other side. Feeling a little bit hurt.

"Y-you don't have any dinner invitation or a p-party even?" I asked slowly trying to be a little helpful. 

"Yeah. I am thinking of couples. Umm," He started to buy my thought. 

I am glad as he started to think hard. 

"Well. I don't have an-. Wow, I am free today" 

He exclaimed happily as he shove another spoonful of food into his mouth, enjoying his breakfast at most. Be thankful for his luck to be free on this random day. I am happy for him. At least he can rest and enjoy his day to do the things he likes. 

"Well then, I want to spend the day with you all to myself"

I choke on my food. 

"How about that?"

He lifted his head and looked straight into my eyes. I just got struck by the lighting listening to his request.

"Sure. I am glad that you are on your short break right now." I smiled and let out a small chuckle trying not to disappoint him.

He replied with a smile.

What a relief. 

"What are you going to do, Kyky?. What is it on your mind, sir?"

 I started to get comfortable with him as I see he was in the good mood right now.

"Well, we had our breakfast. Hurm, what should we do after breakfast? What should we do next? What should we do?" He kept hitting his fork on the plate while trying to think of an idea. 

Not going to lie, but he is looking kind of cute right now. It is rare to see this side of him while we are alone. I need to appreciate the moment. I grin at every little of his action. 

I laughed at him as he is taking his time so long to come up with an activity he wanted to do today. That is why we need his manager to sort out his schedule. Maybe this is not normal to him as he is indeed a very busy man. Even on a break he still has something to do on the list.

I gave up on him as my food is nearly gone. 

"I-I want to try the new FIFA on your play station, can I?" I shyly come out with the idea

He stop hitting the plate and look at me with a very thrilled expression. He smiles

"Brilliant. I never got the chance to try it myself once it launched the new one. Cool, we can play it together"

"C-cool and then we just let the day decide for us to do what next" I put down the cutlery as I am already finished with my breakfast.

"Great. But let's take a shower first" 

He said as he is ready to get up from his seat to go clean his plate. 

"Alright. Ah, Kylian. Just leave it there. You go hit the shower first. I'll take care of it" 

I immediately get off from my seat as I see him put the dishes on the sink hoping that he will leave it for me to clean later. The payback for his kindness of him cooking the delicious breakfast.

I limped my way and get beside him and snatched the plate from his grip. He turns on the tap water. 

"Of course, you will take care of this and I am not showering alone" He cleans his hand.

I just stood dumbfounded by his statement but I just stay still and tried to get work on the dishes as he started to slowly slid down his arm under my arm and wrapped it around my body. 

Is not that I am surprised by his command to shower with him, but is that a sudden affection he is giving me right now. 

He put his head on my shoulder where his face is now very near to mine. 

"What happened? Is like I have not seen all of yours, naked, huh?" 

He whispered lightly as he lean into my neck. He is waiting for my answer

"N-no, It's not like that, K-Kylian" 

I want to slap my face as I can not stop stuttering out the word. 

"Then what is it?" 

He tightens the grip on my waist as I say his name and pulls it slowly to his body. I can feel his crotch.

Please, not this again. 

"It's just, j-just-" I grip tight the sponge on my hand

"Don't worry. No sex for today" He kisses my cheeks and continues to lean into my neck.

what?!NOooO.... no sex for today..awhhhhhh..what a boomer

what a boomer

when Kylian said "no sex for today"